Getting your carpets cleaned regularly by a professional can keep your home tidy and prevent carpet damage from regular wear and tear. However, you need to make sure you're working with an experienced and reputable carpet and upholstery cleaning professional.
Atlanta's top carpet and upholstery cleaning companies offer a full range of services, including steam cleaning, carpet shampooing and rug maintenance. Routine cleanings can keep your home smelling fresh in the midst of Atlanta's humid summers, and make it easier to maintain a spotless home.
Here are five tips for hiring the right Atlanta carpet cleaning professional:
1. Select at least three reputable companies that service your neighborhood. Most cleaning professionals will list the zip codes or neighborhoods they serve on their website. Choose at least three highly rated companies that offer services to your area so you can compare options and prices.
2. Set up interviews. Some Atlanta carpet cleaning professionals will offer free estimates over the phone or a complimentary house visit to extend a quote or recommendation for services. Others may offer flat-rate fee schedules based on the square footage or number of rooms and areas you need cleaned. Set up an interview or consultation so that you can get quotes and learn more about different services or packages available.
3. Ask about routine maintenance services. Many carpet cleaners will offer a series of cleaning treatments at a discounted price. They may come to your home every month or every two months to complete a deep clean. This can be an attractive option if you have a larger space or need professional services on an ongoing basis.
4. Don't choose a professional solely on price. Take the time to learn as much as possible about a contractor by reading online reviews and learn more about their reputation. Consider any additional services or perks the contractor might offer, such as complimentary rug cleaning, moving furniture at no extra cost or free upholstery steaming services.
5. Request a written agreement. Even if you're taking advantage of an online coupon, make sure you receive a written agreement for services that includes information about loss or damages that might occur during a cleaning. Professional carpet cleaners will include information about what they are liable for during the cleaning visit. They should also list insurance information as well as proposed fee for services. Don't be afraid to ask questions before reviewing and signing the agreement. Once signed, make a copy for your records.
Take the time to talk to a few Atlanta carpet cleaning professionals to find the best match for your needs and budget. The best carpet cleaning company will offer flexible scheduling options, affordable fees and a high level of customer service.