How can I work best with my maid service?
Establishing the proper rapport with your home cleaning service goes a long way to establishing an enduring and productive partnership.Be professional
- Establish a comfortable employer/employee relationship. Don't be overly personal, but do try to be on a first-name basis.
- Treat interaction and conversation as you would in the workplace.
- Show them what needs to be done.
- Show them where things are stored.
- Show them how you like things to be done.
- Get out of their way.
- If unhappy about performance, bring it up immediately and discuss in a professional mannner. Either leave a friendly note or show them what the problem is.
- NEVER accuse anyone of a crime unless you have iron-clad proof. For example, a missing item may have been moved by someone else.
- If pleased, let them know with a nice note or kind words. Think about how much you like a pat on the back for a job well-done.
- A card on birthdays
- A gift or cash for Christmas
If you haven't yet found a maid, search a list of house cleaning services