New Business Development Account Executive (Atlanta, GA)
Kudzu is looking for smart and motivated sales professionals to join our sales team. We are looking for ambitious individuals with the ability to identify and close business. The ideal person is a self starter and hungry to prove their potential. In this position, you will be consulting and selling to local business owners and decision makers at small and medium sized businesses. In this role you can leverage your drive to help your clients meet their revenue goals and have uncapped earning potential!
What you will do as a New Business Development Account Executive for Kudzu.com
- Establish a consistent pipeline on a daily basis via lead generation.
- Cultivate new online ad clients through use of in-person appointments, live presentations, phone and e-mail prospecting.
- Drive top-line revenue to ensure monthly new business sales goals are met/exceeded.
- 1-3 years experience making outbound calls to generate sales with small and medium businesses (SMB) such as doctors, lawyers, contractors, spas, locksmiths, movers, caterers, etc.
- Strong COLD CALLING skills a must
- Expertise in needs-based selling with a short cycle
- Ability to excel in a NEW BUSINESS quota-based environment
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent prospecting techniques
- Extremely organized, ability to multi-task, attention to detail, and diligence in maintaining CRM data
- Strong negotiation & listening skills
- Professional appearance, self-motivated, reliable transportation
- MS Office expertise required