The job was to rewire the microwave on with the dishwasher because when using a space heater in a bedroom the circuits would go out when the microwave was turned on. This was their recommendation to fix the problem. I did not use the dishwasher for 4 days but when I turned it on it was loud & sound like a truck & broken. Before it ran quietly because it's only a couple of yrs old. I planned to call them first thing Mon. a.m. Before then, I turned on an iron in the bedroom where the space heater was and all power went out in the room (clock, lights, internet, phone, etc.) I called and spoke to the same technician who had came out, he was very defensive, said they had done nothing wrong,this would have happened anyway, you can't use a space heater & turn an iron on in a room. He had a reason for everything that happened. Not acceptable customer service to me. I called the bank since I had charged the service for $389. They called Socket Doctors & they agreed to refund my money. Good but now I have to pay someone to fix the problem that they caused.