I hired Penney Brothers for a small paint project in my home. Let me start by saying, Kevin & his brother were nice & polite. But professionalism & skill are NOT qualities they possess!
1. They arrived 1 hour & 15 mins late
2. Not even 10 mins after arriving, Kevin asked to use my bathroom & he actually took a DUMP!! He gave courtesy flushes, but REALLY?! Who does that?!
3. Then Kevin left to go put gas in his truck (not sure why he didn't do that before he arrived, but my guess is this is meant to run time out on the clock so that you end up paying his $120 hourly rate (x 2 men) over & above the $375 "deal" offered here on Kudzu. By the way, his gas station run took 45 mins.
4. Kevin did not put covers over his muddy shoes, left a mess & paint splatters on mirrors, outlet covers (that he didn't remove) and counter tops because he did not cover areas or use the supplies that I purchased for his convenience.
5. Just under $600 dollars & a terrible paint job later, he asked me to make check payable to his wife (not the business). I had to hire another painter to do the job right!