Awful Customer Service
If you asked me a year ago, I would have given 4 stars across the board.
Originally a Groupon customer in 2011, I was impressed by the cleaners, so I continued to be a customer.
On January 17 2013, I had a cleaner who was a nightmare.
1) She was extremely late (my app't was between 8:00 am-12:00 pm)-she showed up ~2 pm-I wasn't told she'd be late until 10 mins before she was scheduled to arrive.
2) I was told she had already broken a vacuum and that she would need to borrow one-which I said was fine;
3) While here, she rushed to get things clean-the kitchen sinks were not wiped down, there were still smears on the bathroom mirror, and the fan in the bedroom wasn't wiped.
4) While here, she handled my Dyson vacuum without asking me how it works, so I showed it her (after she almost dropped it on the floor). I warned her to watch out for a large cat toy wand (I tried to pick them all up before she came but I missed 1); she inevitably sucked it up in the vacuum. She completely broke a piece off my vacuum so it wouldn't stand up properly.
5) She broke her own mop while she was here.
I was travelling outside of the country to a completely off-the-grid vacation so I could not contact them via email or phone. I emailed them as soon as I got home on Jan 30. I even tried calling to them while travelling. I did not get a response from them until TODAY-their answer was it was too late to complain, even though I called on Jan 18 and 21st.