I am a real estate agent and I rent out a couple of properties around the city.One of my tenants called me at 8:30 pm to inform me of some electrical problems that they were experencing, I called 2 companies and could not get one to come out that night. We needed an electrican that night because my tenants were smelling wire burning in the wall. I called A.C.E.S. and they came right out. I was a little surprise because of the time I knew I would have a hard time finding someone that hour of the evening. The problem was a switch that had burn out which was not to bad but it could have been something far worse. A.C.E.S. was the only one to come out in our time of need. They also shocked me when they gave me the bill, it wasn't some ridigulously high bill with all types of charges like trip fee/ service fee/ after hours fee, it was on fee and that was the fee to repair the switch. I will always be grateful to them for respondig so fast to our problem, they truly are life savers and I will only use them for electrical work on all my properties.