crew nailed thru flashing around chimney causing leaks told me I didn't know what I was talking about (probably cause I am female) I had to get a man to my house & show them their mistake
neighbor called police because one of crew was relieving bladder in street
company did not compensate for their mistakes
I agree with the 1st review, office staff not educated with insurance. Also insurance was overcharged, $1200 for a 30 minute visit. Insurance did not pay much so I got the remainder. Toe still kills me. Advised to stay clear.
©2015 Cox Search, Inc. All rights reserved. Data provided in part by Localeze and Valpak.