Quality work, fast, and responsive sales person
I had several quotes and dealt with many several sales people prior to choosing Biltmore Roofing. Although I've installed roofing before, this was the first experience I'd had with getting a roof replaced as a 10yr home owner.
- Quality workmanship
- No toe boards used on my steep roof.
- Clean up was good
- Sales person (Kris) showed attention to detail and was responsive to my questions.
- Quote was detailed with outline of the work that was to be performed, so I knew what I was getting.
- Price was in line independently of what insurance company was willing to pay for my hail damaged roof. Don't be fooled with storm chasers that come out and say they'll perform the work for whatever insurance will pay. Most will undoubtedly cut back with what they'll install (cheaper shingles, less ventilation, no tear-off of old roof) to improve their bottom line as I noticed with a couple quotes from others.
- The only area I thought they needed to improve on was the scheduling. Although job was performed in a reasonable time frame from contract signing, I was given no notice when the job was going to get done. Materials showed up unexpectedly and job schedule was made without my notice.