Finally, peace of mind boarding my dog!
I was using another boarding facility closer to home but am more than willing to make the drive to PPH. So glad I found this place.
1) Hours. PPH is a lot more flexible with drop-off & pick-up times by having longer hours, even on weekends.
2) Website. Everything I need to know & do is on their site: register, make reservations, check on him via their multiple web-cams. They're also on Facebook & frequently post photos & other info.
3) Facility (open play areas). A LARGE OUTDOOR AREA!! This was really the major selling point for us; my dog loves being outside & you can really see a difference in all of the dogs playing, running around, tails wagging, & napping (3 outdoor web cams!). The indoor play room is also fantastic & has couches (another ideal feature for my dog). There's always staff present to monitor the dogs & keep things "picked up" & clean.
4) Facility (overnight lodging). The individual sleep areas are a good size & I'm able to bring his bed, blanket, toys, food, snacks from home so he's comfortable.
5) Other. Prices are fair, staff is friendly, & they do a great job screening dogs & verifying current shots. After his screening assessment, I was given a 'Report Card'-love that!
I truly don't have any & hope that continues!
THANK YOU PPH!!