First stop for my clothes shopping!
I love to check out the new clothing and accessories that Miss Nina always has out whenever I go to Then Again. Hopefully she is there when you are - she's an engaging, sweet, funny, helpful young woman!
I've purchased a few items - I must say, they are particular about the wrappings! It's like a present in itself! Beautiful boxes and bags and bows. I commented on it and how nice my bag was, and the woman said "that's how we roll here!" You feel like they do appreciate your business. :)
1. Then Again always has plus size clothes, and small to large.
2. Everything is immaculate - from the shoes to the purses to the clothing.
3. All items are nicer labels and designer clothes. If I was a size 6, I would have bought the NWT D&G little black strapless dress she had!
4. Prices - You can afford anything in here and no one will be the wiser (i.e., it's gently used or new w/tags from Macy's, D&G, Anne Taylor/Loft, etc.)
5. Cash, credit cards, debit are all accepted.
The only slightly negative thing may be that the shop-inside-a-shop is not easily noticed when you enter.
Go in the front door (of the shop named "Nest") -
turn left and go up the stairs -
make a right turn and walk about 8 steps - the opening to Then Again is on your right framed with two beautifully dressed mannequins. Go in and shop!
Designer and better labels for a fraction of store prices? This is a no-brainer. See if there is something in great shape for you or a family member!