Afraid of water!!
I received a call 2 hours prior to my move yesterday in 40 degree weather in with light rain in December advising me that they would need to reschedule due to weather. After calling around...all other companies were working. They refused to compensate me for the 4 day delay. Honestly, the only way the weather could have been better in December is if the sun was out. When asked if they ever move when it's raining, I was told 'no'. Don't hire these guys if there's a chance of rain. They'll bail on you too!