Don't do business with this company!!!!!
I bought a fireplace from this company a while back and I have been dealing with their poor installation ever since. Their original installer was horrible (he couldn't even get the door handle on right and completely forgot to put some of the firebricks in).
Recently I discovered that the flue was not completely attached to my firebox (FIRE HAZARD) and they did not put insullation around the flue (causing cold drafts), I contacted the company to fix it. Well, even though it was there fault it was not installed correctly or safely the first time, they would not pay for it. Worst yet, the owner of the business refuses to even talk to me about it, choosing to send all his messages through his front line employees. All around just a poorly run business with horrible customer service. Avoid at all costs!