Close your eyes and imagine it for a minute. It's a playroom for your kids. It's a home theater for the family. It's a man-cave for you, your sports memorabilia, and your stein collection. It's anything you want it to be. A whole new room that won't just increase your living space, it will increase the value of your home!
(And what better time to turn a portion of your cold, damp basement into a warm, comfy area you can use all winter long?)
Now open your eyes and check out this Great Deal from penney brothers reconstruction
. They'll transform a good portion of that dusty, dark, and unused basement of yours into a new destination spot-- up to a 300-square-foot area-- at a fraction of the price it would normally cost!
Here's what this deal will get you:
· penney brothers reconstruction
will work with you to get a rough design of your new room and determine the location of new drywall, vents and pre-wires, etc.
· They'll install a standard 2 x 4 drop ceiling (lights not included)
· They'll install four electrical pre-wires (one for each wall), plus 4 receptacles, 1 light, and 1 switch (fixtures not included).
· They'll frame the room (where needed) with 2x4s, and standard 2x4x8 walls.
· They'll drywall, finish, and paint the room (off-white color).
· They'll install one standard entry door (32" wide).
· They'll do the interior trim (caulking and painting) and base moulding.
· They'll add one HVAC vent to your duct system so your new room can be heated or cooled through your central system.
· They'll install entry-level, builder-grade carpet and padding (1 selection only).
One contractor. One quote. One 300-square-foot blank canvas that you can transform into whatever room you want it be! All of it can be yours for just $4,999! If you've ever priced out getting your entire basement finished, you know you could easily spend close to ten times this amount!
And with penney brothers reconstruction
, you can bet that they'll make every penny count! They've been in the construction business for over 30 years and pride themselves on exceptional, personalized service with guaranteed results.
Find out for yourself why customers keep coming back to penney brothers reconstruction
for home repairs and improvements. Grab this voucher today, and get your finished basement started!
What You Need to Know About Finishing Your Basement
· Contractors hired to finish a basement charge in the area of $25 per square foot ($7,500 for a 300-square-foot room). That number can easily increase, depending on quality of the materials used.
· Thinking of selling your home? A finished basement makes a house very marketable and can add 10-15% to its value.
· Not sure what you want your new living space to serve as? Here are just a few suggestions: An office, a media room or home theater, a workshop, an art studio, a rec room, a laundry room, a wine cellar, a gym. The possibilities are as limitless as your imagination!
*Can't combine with other offers. Normal cancellation policies apply. Not valid for cash back or credit.
Penney Brothers Reconstruction LLC will service homes in the following areas: Hiram, Acworth, Kennesaw, Smyrna, Dallas, Marietta, Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, and Roswell. Customers who are uncertain as to whether they live in the valid service area(s) are encouraged to call Penney Brothers Reconstruction LLC. for verification.
. Still can't find your answer?