April 25, 2014
About This Deal
You don't ask too much of your furnace. Really, it's all about maintenance. You don't want your house to get too cold or too hot, and for the most part, it maintains a consistent temperature, kicking in when the nights start getting chilly. It is getting old, however, and you're starting to wonder just how many years it has left.
Again, it's all about maintenance. A thorough furnace tune-up is vital to prolonging its life, and judging by the last guy who serviced it, that's not currently happening. Remember him? He came and went so quickly, you barely had enough time to write him the check (and it wasn't a small check either).
When it comes to a high quality, methodical tune-up, look no further than Russell Heating and Air Conditioning. A furnace has a lot of working parts and their NATE Certified technicians will make sure they're all being attended to. Find just how meticulous they are by purchasing this Great Deal.
Russell Heating and Air Conditioning will give your furnace a 21-point check-up, where they will:
• Check thermostat calibration
• Clean and adjust furnace burner assembly
• Clean furnace ignition assembly
• Check combustion air
• Test furnace starting capabilities
• Examine heat exchanger for damage and corrosion
• Monitor flue draft
• Test furnace safety controls
• Inspect gas piping
• Replace standard air filters
• Measure for correct air flow
• Tighten electrical connections
• Measure volts and amps
• Lubricate all moving furnace parts as needed
• Measure temperature difference between supply air and return air
• Test and/or adjust gas pressure
• Adjust pilot if applicable
• Monitor heating cycle, check and adjust blower components
• Check static pressure (air flow) of duct work and compare to furnace rating
• Examine furnace installation quality
• Examine equipment condition area, and clearances.
Want more? With this deal, if there are any repairs needed, they'll take care of them (with your pre-approval, of course) for a 15% discount (including parts & labor).
Maintain a comfortable temperature in your home and improve the life and efficiency of your furnace with Russell Heating and Air Conditioning.
What You Need to Know About HVAC Maintenance and Repairs:
• Giving your heating system a tune-up helps you save money: it helps your furnace run more efficiently and use less power.
• A heating system tune-up also gives you peace of mind: wiring problems, proper airflow, gas leaks and carbon monoxide are just some of the potential hazards that can occur if you let your heating system go unchecked for too long.
• Without regular maintenance, an air conditioner looses about 5% of its original efficiency each year.
Russell Heating and Air Conditioning
Servicing all of Metro Atlanta including: Cherokee County (Canton, Holly Springs and Woodstock), Cobb County (Acworth, Kennesaw, Marietta, Powder Springs and Smyrna), and North Fulton County (Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Milton and Roswell).
What Your Neighbors Are SayingDependable and Trustworthy!
"What can I say. Such a pleasure to find someone who does a job right the first time. Explains in detail what he is going to do. Shows up on time, does the work, cleans up, explains what all he did and how to operate everything and what all to do if anything ever goes wrong. I am impressed! I am certainly going to recommend Gary and his guys to all my friends and am going to be using him on my next job very soon. I would highly suggest that you consider giving him a chance to talk to you on your system before you let just anyone throw something in. You will not regret it! He will give you the best possible system for the lowest price and the best workmanship out there."
posted by wildthing33 at Kudzu
"I have been using Gary Russell for many years. He is very honest and dependable. I recommend all of my friends to him."
posted by Atl_Native1 at Kudzu
Questions about this deal? Check our FAQs. Still can't find your answer? Contact us.
Get a $10 credit for referring friends!Refer a Great Deal to your friends and get $10 toward your own Great Deal. Find out how »
More great deals
HALF off granite countertops including installation for up to 40 square feet!
Sign up to get a Great Deal every day!
We'll send you a fantastic deal each day from one of Kudzu's highest-rated businesses.
©2014 Cox Search, Inc. All rights reserved. Data provided in part by Localeze and Valpak.