The older you get, the worse your plumbing is. Remember when you could eat a dozen volcano wings without issue? Those days are gone. It's the same thing with your house. The older it gets, the more sensitive the piping becomes. And as upsetting as that may be, nothing gets a stomach churning more than plumbing issues in a home you just bought. Whether you're about to purchase a new house or if you just have a lot of nagging plumbing issues in your current one, Air Conditioning by Jay inc.
will bring fast relief.
And if there's a Great Deal, they'll offer it! Right now, Air Conditioning by Jay inc.
is slashing 55% off a plumbing inspection of an entire house! Inspection includes:
- Inspect and drain water heater
- Check all angle stops
- Check all faucets
- Test water hardness
- Test water pressure
- Check drains under each sink
- Open up toilets to check the floats and flappers
- Check hose bibs
- Check water softeners (when applicable)
This is a $130 value available to you for just $59. So take advantage of this deal and make sure all the plumbing is working properly...and that goes for you, too. Don't blow the $71 you're saving on volcano wings!
What You Should Know About Plumbing When Buying A New Home:
· House buyers are virtually always are responsible for paying for a plumbing inspection. Depending on the location of the property and the hours spent on the inspection, it can run anywhere from $75-$150.
· If purchasing a foreclosed home, understand the previous owner may have left on bad terms and taken it out on his home, even if you can't see it. It's vital that you have the home's plumbing inspected before buying it.
· When looking to buy a new home, head for the basement and inspect the ceiling and every joist for water stains. Also look for staining or mold on the walls or the legs of any furniture.
Air Conditioning by Jay inc.
Valid certain zip codes in Peoria, Carefree, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Mesa, Glendale, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Gilbert and Tempe. Call to inquire about your location.
. Still can't find your answer?