You don't ask too much of your furnace. Really, it's all about maintenance. You don't want your house to get too cold or too hot, and for the most part, it maintains a consistent temperature, kicking in when the nights start getting chilly. It is getting old, however, and you're starting to wonder just how many years it has left.
Again, it's all about maintenance. A thorough furnace tune-up is vital to prolonging its life, and judging by the last guy who serviced it, that's not currently happening. Remember him? He came and went so quickly, you barely had enough time to write him the check (and it wasn't a small check either).
When it comes to a high quality, methodical tune-up, look no further than Comfort Control Inc
. A furnace has a lot of working parts and their factory-trained and certified service technicians will make sure they're all being attended to. Find just how meticulous they are by purchasing this Great Deal.
Comfort Control Inc
will give your furnace an 18-point check-up where they will:
• Check thermostat calibration
• Clean and adjust furnace burner assembly
• Clean furnace ignition assembly
• Check combustion air
• Test furnace starting capabilities
• Examine heat exchanger for damage and corrosion
• Monitor flue draft
• Test furnace safety controls
• Inspect gas piping
• Replace standard air filters
• Measure for correct air flow
• Tighten electrical connections
• Measure volts and amps
• Lubricate all moving furnace parts as needed
• Measure temperature difference between supply air and return air
• Test and/or adjust gas pressure
• Monitor heating cycle, check and adjust blower components
• Check static pressure (air flow) of duct work and compare to furnace rating
This tune-up also comes with a free, standard 1" pleated filter along with a carbon monoxide test. Altogether, this service would normally run you $129, but it's available to you now at 70% Off the regular price, a savings of $90!
What You Need to Know About HVAC Maintenance and Repairs:
• Giving your heating system a tune-up helps you save money: it helps your furnace run more efficiently and use less power.
• A heating system tune-up also gives you peace of mind: wiring problems, proper airflow, gas leaks and carbon monoxide are just some of the potential hazards that can occur if you let your heating system go unchecked for too long.
• Without regular maintenance, an air conditioner looses about 5% of its original efficiency each year.
This deal is not valid for cash back. Appointments are to be performed during normal business hours. 24 hour cancellation policy applies.
Valid service areas:
Buckhead, Decatur, Druid Hills/Emory, Green Briar, Riverside, VA Highland/Morningside, West End, Alpharetta, Barrow/Walton county, Buford, Cumming, DeKalb County, Duluth, Dunwoody, Gwinnett county, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Norcross, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Snellville, Stone Mountain, Tucker
. Still can't find your answer?