December 9, 2013
About This Deal
The holidays are stressful enough. The last thing you want to worry about is a house fire caused by holiday lights. According to the National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA), 30% of home fires and 38% of home fire deaths occur from December thru February. To eliminate any of these fears, purchase this Great Deal from My Neighborhood Electrician because they know exactly where to look and how to fix all of the electrical issues in your house, even in the oldest of homes.
For a limited time, My Neighborhood Electrician is taking 50% off a complete electrical inspection of your home. And when you take advantage of this Great Deal today, these are some of the questions that will be answered:
• Are kitchen receptacles working properly and meet today’s electrical code? Are all convenience receptacles throughout the home working properly and in safe condition?
• Are lighting circuits working properly and in safe condition?
• Are there any open junction boxes, flying splices or exposed taps in attic, basement or crawlspace?
• Is laundry area in safe working condition? Do exhaust fans work properly with fire stat protection?
• Is there proper G.F.C.I protection throughout the home?
• Are smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors installed and working properly?
• Is there a pool and if so is the electrical system safe, grounded and GFCI protected?
• Is the main meter and disconnect in a safe condition and wired properly?
• Is the main panel and breakers in excellent condition to protect against fire? If sub panels in the home are they up to safety standards?
• Is HVAC system wired and fused properly to protect the wire and equipment?
• Is there a properly installed grounding electrode system to protect against electrolysis and for safety?
• Is there surge protection to prevent major damage to the house electrical system and appliances?
Seriously, have the peace of mind throughout the Holidays that all your electrial needs are satisfied. And you really can't put a price on peace of mind, can you?
Don't delay, though, because quantities of these 50% savings vouchers are severely limited, and appointments are being made on a first-come, first-served basis. That's why you need to get this Great Deal today!
Here are a few tips to keep you and your home safe from electrical fires.
• Before decorating, determine how many outlets are available and where they are located. Additional outlets may be necessary to avoid an electrical fire and ensure your family’s safety.
• Avoid overloading electrical outlets with too many decorations or electrical devices. They can overheat and cause a fire.
• Carefully inspect each electrical decoration. Cracked or frayed sockets, loose or bare wires, and loose connections may cause a serious shock or start a fire.
• Use lights approved for safe use by a nationally recognized testing laboratory.
• Follow the manufacturer’s use and care instructions that accompany electrical decorations.
• Never connect more than three strands of incandescent lights together.
• Consider purchasing LED lights. They use less energy and run cooler than traditional incandescent lights.
• Do not mount or support light strings in a way that might damage the cord’s insulation.
• Always unplug electrical decorations before replacing bulbs or fuses.
• Turn off and unplug all decorations before leaving the house or going to sleep.
My Neighborhood Electrician
Valid in East Cobb, North Fulton, Midtown, Buckhead, Gwinnett, Forsyth, Cherokee and Dekalb counties
What Your Neighbors Are SayingMy Neighborhood Electrician best in town!!
"We called MNE to install can lights in the kitchen. They were great!! Dave knew exactly how to lay out the lights without making unnecessary holes in my ceiling. Loved talking to Missy at office - always pleasant and flexible scheduling. "
posted by shellm at Kudzu
"We finally found our electrician! MNE has recently completed three projects for us and we were very pleased with their work. One was a time-sensitive project that they completed within 24 hours and the other two were redesigns to our existing lighting and heating that they performed in a professional manner. Dave has provided me with great service throughout and even suggested some improvements we could make to our existing service. Dave has also suggested options when his services weren't required and that is very much appreciated. Missy in the office is great with scheduling and assisting with follow-up. "
posted by mitchh2433 at Kudzu
"This review is long over due, but I have nothing but compliments for them. This was a Kudzu "Great Deal" a few months ago, and the electrician did a full inspection of the electrical system, explaining everything as he went along and making suggestions without any pressure to purchase additional services. I would certainly hire My Neighborhood Electrician again. "
posted by teacher12 at Kudzu
Questions about this deal? Check our FAQs. Still can't find your answer? Contact us.
Get a $10 credit for referring friends!Refer a Great Deal to your friends and get $10 toward your own Great Deal. Find out how »
More great deals
51% off carpet cleaning for 5 rooms & 2 hallways with deodorizer & Scotchgard!
Sign up to get a Great Deal every day!
We'll send you a fantastic deal each day from one of Kudzu's highest-rated businesses.
©2013 Cox Search, Inc. All rights reserved. Data provided in part by Localeze and Valpak.