You don't ask too much of your furnace. Really, it's all about maintenance. You don't want your house to get too cold or too hot, and for the most part, it maintains a consistent temperature, kicking in when the nights start getting chilly. It is getting old, however, and you're starting to wonder just how many years it has left.
Again, it's all about maintenance. A thorough furnace tune-up is vital to prolonging its life, and judging by the last guy who serviced it, that's not currently happening. Remember him? He came and went so quickly, you barely had enough time to write him the check (and it wasn't a small check either).
When it comes to a high quality, methodical tune-up, look no further than Specialty Cooling & Heating
A furnace has a lot of working parts and their factory-trained and certified service technicians will make sure they're all being attended to. Find just how meticulous they are by purchasing this Great Deal.
Specialty Cooling & Heating
will give your furnace an 22-point check-up, where they will:
• Initial Electrical System Diagnostics
• Check Refrigerant Levels
• Inspect disconnect switch
• Chem clean condenser coil
• Clear condensation drain line
• Test starting Components
• Measure Compressor current
• Ck elect motor performance
• Ck capacitors to be within specifications
• Test safety controls
• Inspect Compressor Control
• Lubricate motors as needed
• Check thermostat calibration
• Check and tighten high voltage Connecter
• Check and tighten control wiring
• Check air flow
• Clean or replace filter (customer supplied)
• Check air temperature readings
• Inspect duct connections at unit
• Inspect piping for vibrations and wear
• Check outdoor fan motor bearings
• Final Electrical System Diagnostics
This tune-up also comes with a free safety inspection as well. Altogether, this service would normally run you $85, but it's available to you now at 53% off the regular price, a savings of $45!
What You Need to Know About HVAC Maintenance and Repairs:
• Giving your heating system a tune-up helps you save money: it helps your furnace run more efficiently and use less power.
• A heating system tune-up also gives you peace of mind: wiring problems, proper airflow, gas leaks and carbon monoxide are just some of the potential hazards that can occur if you let your heating system go unchecked for too long.
• Without regular maintenance, an air conditioner looses about 5% of its original efficiency each year.
Appointments are available Monday through Friday 8AM-4PM
Normal cancellation policies apply Promotional value expires 9 months from date of purchase.
. Still can't find your answer?