Do you have a circuit-breaker that trips frequently? Do you have an extra refrigerator, freezer, Jacuzzi, or other large appliance that you just 'plugged in' without installing a dedicated circuit? Do you have any major appliances in your unfinished basement? If you do-- and it's not our intention to alarm you-- the fact is that you could be living with a fire hazard.
You see, if you don't have the appropriate dedicated circuit, an appliance may draw more current than the circuit can handle. And if the circuit-breaker fails, this can cause the wiring to overheat and the insulation around the wire to breakdown or melt. Once the insulating barrier around the wire has melted, the current is no longer confined, and can ignite flammable materials within the wall leading to an electrical fire.
Now, if learning about any of this has put a little knot in your stomach, you'll be glad to learn about today's Great Deal from Alpine Electric Inc.
That's because with today's Great Deal, you can solve your electrical problems once and for all by installing a new dedicated circuit in your home for the low price of only $250. That's a considerable savings off the regular price of $500. And at only $250, that's a small price to pay for the peace of mind that comes with knowing your electrical needs have been sorted out by an Arizona-licensed professional (AZ C-11 License #250009).
Of course, even 50% savings are meaningless if you don't feel good about the service you'll get, so please know that we have you covered there, too: Alpine Electric Inc.
has a solid, customer-driven, 5-star rating on Kudzu, and that's the highest rating you can have. In fact, here's what Kudzu user AliciaMorelli had to say: 'I contacted Alpine Electric for an electrical issue I was having at my home office. They were available immediately, priced fairly and got the job done right away. I am one satisfied customer! I would recommend them to anyone!'
So, let's sum this all up, OK? With today's Great Deal from Alpine Electric Inc.
· Get peace of mind knowing that you've reduced the risk of tripped circuit breakers and fire.
· Save $250-- cash money in your pocket!
· Take comfort in knowing that a 5-star rated, licensed, bonded electrician is on the job!
If that's not a Great Deal, we don't know what is...
Here's the thing, though. Because this offer includes a 50% discount, quantities are limited. Also, appointments are being booked on a first-come, first-served basis, and you don't want to wait any longer to get this done. That's why you'll need to move on this sooner as opposed to later...that's why you need to get this Great Deal today!
What You Should Know About Home Electrical Fire Prevention:
· December, January and February are the most dangerous months for electrical fires. Fire deaths are highest in winter months which call for more indoor activities and increases in lighting, heating, and appliance use. The bedroom is the leading area of fire origin for residential building electrical fires.
· Most electrical distribution fires result from problems with 'fixed wiring' such as faulty electrical outlets and old wiring. Problems with cords (such as extension and appliance cords), plugs, receptacles, and switches also cause many home electrical fires.
· Having a working smoke alarm dramatically increases your chances of surviving a fire. And remember to practice a home escape plan frequently with your family.
ALPINE ELECTRIC INC.
. Still can't find your answer?