If you're experiencing uninvited guests in your attic, basement, or crawl space, now's the time to contact North Fulton Pest Solutions
. Not only do flea and tick carrying rodents cause extensive damage to your walls, roofing, soffits, and other structural components, they’re also one of the major causes of house fires from chewed wiring! In addition, wildlife feces can contaminate insulation and duct work, which can distribute airborne pathogens throughout your home…potentially compromising your family’s health.
What's Included When You Buy This Deal:
For a limited time, you can receive the North Fulton Pest Solutions
rodent trapping, removal, and inspection package and SAVE OVER 70% off the retail price of $298.00.
This comprehensive service can be yours for only $88
with the purchase of this very special Deal of the Day. This package includes:
1. An initial inspection by one of our wildlife control experts to properly identify the type of rodent issue and determine the level of activity.
2. A rodent abatement plan designed to your specific needs will be prepared and executed, utilizing a variety of proven methods to set and bait traps to maximize results.
3. We then return within 30 days to remove any trapped animals and equipment and perform a full follow-up inspection of your home including attic and basement/crawlspace area, all at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
4. As an added bonus, you'll receive a 10% discount off any exclusion work with the purchase of this deal!
Purchase this voucher from North Fulton Pest Solutions
now to get rid of all unwelcoming sounds, and enjoy a very welcome SAVINGS of $210...that's over 70% OFF
the regular price!
Signs of Rodent Infestations:
• Signs of a rodent infestation include chewing, scratching, and scuffling sounds in your walls, attics, and gutters. In addition, you may see indentions or trails in your insulation, oily marks on walls, ceiling joists or rafters, droppings ¼" to ½" long, and holes in and around foundations and roof lines. Click here
to learn more about the major issues that a Rodent Infestation can cause!
The Fine Print:
*Coupon may be used for residential or commercial properties up to 5,000 square feet; commercial services may require an additional fee. At rental properties, homeowner or property manager must be present during initial service. Appointments are to be performed during normal business hours. A return visit must take place within 30 days of initial service. Normal company cancellation policies apply. Service does not permanently warranty your home against rodents. Full wildlife exclusion services are available to permanently warranty your home against rats, mice, squirrels, opossums, raccoons, bats, chipmunks, snakes and more for an additional fee. This coupon may not be combined with any other discount coupon or discount offer. The promotional value of this coupon expires 3 months from date of purchase.
About this company:
. Still can't find your answer?