Have your taxes done by a highly skilled CPA with this Great Deal from The CPA Shop
This offer can be used towards tax returns for individuals, corporations and non profits or other CPA services, such as estate planning. The CPA Shop offers free support in the rare case you do get audited by the IRS or local tax authorities. Because all our tax returns are prepared by a highly trained CPA and not some seasonal tax preparer, you are guaranteed to get the maximum refund.
What's Included When You Buy This Deal:
1. Consultation in person or via telephone with one of the CPA Shop's highly skilled CPA's. CPA Shop has office locations throughout the Metro Atlanta Area.
2. Free evaluation of your previous year's tax return to ensure you received the maximum allowed refund.
3. Preparation and evaluation of your current year’s tax return, performed by a CPA.
4. Online submission of your return via e-file.
5. Electronic and paper copy of your return.
6. In the rare case you get audited, the CPA Shop will support you for free!
Detailed Fine Print
1.Valid for a personal tax return (single or married) with non-itemized or itemized deductions for schedule A, including mortgage and other house related expenses, medical expenses, taxes, charitable contributions etc.
2. More complicated returns, such as rental properties, investments, LLC's or business returns at a small additional charge. The CPA Shop guarantees that the total cost of your tax return will be at least $75 less (but probably more) than last year's return prepared by any of our competitors or you will get your money back!
3. This coupon may be used towards other CPA services as well, such as estate planning, fraud review, corporate tax returns, bookkeeping or administrative support, etc.
4. Not valid for cash back
5. Coupon cannot be combined with other specials or offers
6. Coupon cannot be applied to existing clients
7. Coupon valid until April 1, 2014
8. One coupon per person or household; Additional coupons can be purchased as gifts
. Still can't find your answer?