Complete Product Specs
Pella windows are full of features that improve your life - and the place where you live it.
- Casement Windows: Contemporary Style and Convenience Casement windows feature one hinged sash that swings out, welcoming the breeze in. They provide clean, uncluttered views and effortless operation.
- Awning Windows: For Contemporary or Traditional Designs Awning windows hinge at the top and open out from the bottom. They're often placed above or below other windows for extra ventilation and light.
- Double-Hung Windows: Timeless Traditional Appeal Double-hung windows have two sliding sashes for efficient ventilation. Raise the lower sash for a cool breeze; lower the upper sash to pull hot air from the ceiling outside.
- Single-Hung Windows: Traditional Style Single-hung windows feature two sashes like double-hung windows do, but only the lower sash raises and lowers for ventilation.
- Sliding Windows: Conveniently Simple Sliding windows feature two sashes. One sash slides left or right to let the breeze in.
- Bay/Bow Windows: Bays and bows are combinations of windows that extend outward, maximizing your living space and view.
- Special Shapes: From graceful curves to contemporary angles, Pella® Special Shape windows offer virtually endless design possibilities and let you achieve a custom look at a competitive price.