I have suffered with back pain for over fifteen years. I had tried every treatment out there, and was considering surgery when I found Dr. Bob and his incredible clinic. The staff is amazing, Dr. Bob is personable and professional, and THIS TREATMENT WORKS!! I was scheduled for surgery this following week, and after only TWO treatments with Dr. Bob, I'm canceling it. I can't recommend this clinic enough...you have nothing to lose but your pain!!
Posted: 5/17/2007 • Last edited: 1/02/2008 • Link to this review
Dear Dr. King and Dr., I thank you and your wonderful staff for assisting me in my treatment. I have had severe pain in my lower back for several years due to ddd. I take several pain meds as well as muscle relaxants daily.. After only 3 treatments i have had some significant pain reduction.. Worth the 400 miles I drove. Thank you again Carla M. Foley AL
Posted: 3/09/2007 • Last edited: 1/26/2009 • Link to this review
I have been seeing Dr. Bob on and off for the last 18yrs. I have used his IDD therapy for sciatic pain and it helped a great deal. the practice is very concerned about your health and well being and has many way's to help you reach optimum health. I would recomend Dr. Bob's practice for anyone why want's to have a healthier life.
Posted: 2/14/2007 • Last edited: 1/02/2008 • Link to this review
The night after my first IDD treatment (that morning) my extreme pain was gone. I had been in extreme pain for over a yr; & had been in bad to extreme pain on & off for many yrs. I was very depressed over the extreme pain which was nearly immobilizing, when I saw Dr. Waterstone's TV ad for IDD. Out of desperation, I called the ph # on the ad. Dr. Waterstone called me back that same morning & I had my 1st IDD treatment the next day. Since then (early Dec.), I've had 13 treatments. I am so thankful for all that the IDD treatments have done for me. IDD has been like a MIRACLE for me. My back is still weak from my many degenerated discs, but the extememe pain is gone; so I continue to wear the soft brace & do the 10 min of prescribed exercises every day. I Thank God; & I thank Dr. Waterstone, Dr. King, & Their Wonderful Staff. Bev Combs
Posted: 2/14/2007 • Last edited: 7/20/2009 • Link to this review
9/1, 2003 To Dr. Waterstone I was in a car wreck 4 years ago. I was sitting at a stop light when a car behind me decided not to stop. He hit me doing about 55 mph. I was knocked across Hwy 41 over a 150 yards (my trunk now is in the back seat.) This wreck cost me my job. I could no longer sit at a computer 9 hours a day. Since that time I have been to 2 chiropractors, a pain clinic, where they did 2 series of 3 epidural shots each and finally a surgeon. I refused surgery (only a 30% chance of improvement and 70% chance of it getting worse.) The shots nor the chiropractic worked very well. I had pretty much given up hope of ever being off pain killers and being without pain again. I couldn't stand or sit more than 15-20 minutes in any one position and my left leg would suddenly go numb on me and would collapse. I took pain killers every 3-4 hours and slept very little. Emotionally I was sinking into a very black hole with no way out. When I came to see Dr. Waterstone I could hardly stand up long enough to have x-rays done. But everyone was very patient and kind and we got through them. I started treatments that day and over the next two weeks had the other 9. After the first 2 treatements I had cut back on the pain medicine and was sleeping longer at night. By the time we finished I was on no pain killers and getting 5-6 hours of sleep at night.
Posted: 2/13/2007 • Last edited: 1/02/2008 • Link to this review