Our story began in 1957 when brothers-in-law Clyde Springer and James L. Watson acquired Armstrong using a small loan from a friend. At that time, the company had two employees and two trucks. As a result of a relentless pursuit of quality and a lot of hard work, Armstrong Relocation expanded from that first location in Memphis to a total of 23 locations in 13 states with more to come.
Be the first to write a review! Write a Review »