19 Vista St, Oakdale, PA 15071 map »
Brown's Plumbing, LLC proudly services the Greater Pittsburgh Area and is locally owned and operated by Registered Master Plumber, Matt Brown. I possess over 10 years of industry knowledge and trade experience to offer a wide range of plumbing services for customers. Likewise, I service residential homes, apartments, commercial properties, and small businesses. As a Registered Master Plumber, I have tremendous experience with installing, repairing, and replacing a number of plumbing fixtures.. and systems found in some of the oldest homes and buildings throughout the area.
Brown's Plumbing, LLC offers a full range of residential and commercial plumbing services, and I am committed to providing professional, reliable, and affordable service on every job. So, don't mess around with do-it-yourself plumbing techniques, let me provide solutions for all of your plumbing needs, including:
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Appliance Hook Ups
- Bathroom Remodeling and Kitchen Remodeling
- Blocked Sewer
- Copper Repiping
- Detection of Gas and Water Leaks
- Detection of Leaks Inside of Walls
- Determine Cause of Low Water Pressure
- Drain Cleaning and Drain Repair
- Faucet Installation and Repair
- Faucet Leaks, Shower Leaks, Toilet Leaks, and Tub Leaks
- Free Estimates
- Gas Lines Installed and Repaired (Inside of Home or Business)
- General Plumbing Repairs and Services
- Home Winterizing
- Hot Water Heaters Installed and Serviced
- Install Bathtubs and Showers
- Install Fixtures for Bathtubs, Hot Tubs, Jacuzzis, Showers, and Sinks
- Install Floor Drains, Garbage Disposals, and Handicap Fixtures
- Install Pex Water Lines
- Install Sewer Lines
- Install Sinks and Toilets
- Loss of Hot Water
- Pipe Repair and Replacement
- Service Calls
- Sewer Cleaning
- Sump and Ejector Pump Installation
- Sump Pump Battery Backup Replacement
- Toilet Problems
- Valve Repair and Replacement
- Water Flow and Water Pressure
Whether your plumbing needs are big or small, residential or commercial, simple or complex, Brown's Plumbing, LLC is here to service all of your typical requests and emergencies!
I sell a service, not hours, due to using a pricing guide that features upfront pricing. This means that with the exclusion of extensive troubleshooting of your plumbing system, once I've arrived at your home and evaluated the problem, you will normally know the cost of my services before you authorize the work. Once you approve the price, you can sit back and relax; whether it takes me a few minutes, or a few hours due to unexpected problems - - the bill will be the same. I'm willing to take the risk of upfront pricing when other companies may not. It's just another benefit you get from my goal to provide a high level of customer service by saving you money and giving you peace of mind.
I save you money! How? Since you'll know upfront what the costs are, you can more effectively budget your repairs. Plus, my pricing is formulated so that if you have more than one task done while I'm already there, the additional work may be eligible for a reduced price. Thus, for the best value and maximum savings, it's always wise to try to group your repairs together. That means even greater savings for you!
Top 10 reasons of why Brown's Plumbing, LLC has become "The most reliable plumbing service in the Pittsburgh area!"
1) Brown's Plumbing, LLC is locally owned and operated solely by me, Matt Brown, so I can provide you with a personalized level of service that is uncommon in the plumbing industry today.
2) I know that you don't expect or want long waits, which is why "same day service" is usually an option.
3) When you call Brown's Plumbing, LLC you will speak directly with me, Matt Brown.
4) My truck is well-stocked, so chances are that I will have all the parts necessary to do your job without going to the supply house - - saving you time.
5) I do not receive any type of commission on the parts used for your project and will never sell you something you don't need just to make a sale.
6) You can feel confident that I will do the job right, the first time, because I have zero tolerance for poor workmanship or recalls.
7) As a Registered Master Plumber, I have extensive technical and client relations training to make sure your experience with me is memorable.
8) I make it convenient for you to do business with me by arriving promptly and as promised.
9) You will always be provided with an estimate for the services you request.
10) I completely understand that the value of my company name and the likelihood you will refer my services to another individual are solely dependent upon me providing the best service possible to you and other customers alike.
Don't forget to visit (and "Like") my Facebook Page to access coupons, customer reviews, plumbing tips, & more! www.facebook.com/BrownsPlumbingLLC
Licensed and Insured for your protection. References available. H.P. #3799
Registered Master Plumber. Licensed and Insured. H.P. #3799
* By Appointment Only
* 24-Hour Service Available
When I called Matt he was already in the area working on another job. Lucky for me he finished that job early and came right over to fix my leaky toilet seal. After he quoted me a price, I gave him... the go-ahead sign and he immediately removed the toilet and had it resealed all in one fell swoop. If you're looking for a good plumber who provides fantastic service at a fair price, then I highly recommend Matt of Brown's Plumbing, LLC. Thanks again!VIEW MORE »VIEW LESS »
Displaying 1-1 of 1
When I called Matt he was already in the area working on another job. Lucky for me he finished that job early and came right over to fix my leaky toilet seal. After he quoted me a price, I gave him the go-ahead sign and he immediately removed the toilet and had it resealed all in one fell swoop. If you're looking for a good plumber who provides fantastic service at a fair price, then I highly recommend Matt of Brown's Plumbing, LLC. Thanks again!
Your welcome, Sharon. I'm glad I was in your neighborhood and able to address the issue right away. Thank you for the recommendation. Please call me if you have any other plumbing issues.