Copeland Oaks is an all-inclusive, faith-based community that offers Independent Living and Assisted Living in Sebring, Ohio. Our pet-friendly retirement facility is carefully designed for active seniors who seek an energetic and independent lifestyle in secure community.
Copeland Oaks provides a unique senior care experience much different from other independent living and assisted living options in Ohio. Our residents come to Copeland to embrace life, freedom, friendship.. and security. During their time at Copeland, residents can enjoy:
• Beautiful 250 acre campus complete with walking trails, fishing lakes and flower gardens
• Variety of meal plans and three on-campus dining venues with freshly prepared food
• Full array of social, recreational, education and cultural activities
• Amenities including an indoor pool, woodworking shop, art studios, community garden, library, computer lab, game rooms and special trips
• Chapel, services and Bible studies
• Free lifetime membership and golf for residents at Sebring Country Club
• 24-hour community security and 24-hour health center
Copeland Oaks has a variety of living options to accommodate all types of seniors independent living to assisted living.
• Villa Homes – These beautiful ranch –style homes are situated in a tranquil neighborhood setting. Each home is unique and features an attached garage, heated basement and a yard.
• Beeghly Apartments – These studio, one-and two-bedroom apartments provide direct indoor access to Copeland Oaks’ common areas including dining venues, chapel, health clinic, library bank and beauty/barber shop. All apartments come with a kitchen or kitchenette although one complementary meal a day is provided. Residents can also rent a garage.
• Lakeshore Apartments – Situated on the shore of Copeland Lake, these full apartments feature an attached parking deck and an enclosed walkway to the aquatics, entertainment and fitness center.
• Assisted Living – These 300-900 square foot apartments are perfect for individuals in need of assistance with day-to-day activities. Residents will receive help from our trained staff with various activities and they have access to all of the common areas and events throughout the community.
And should your health needs change, Copeland Oaks can provide skilled nursing care right on campus through our Crandall Medical Center.
CRANDALL MEDICAL CENTER
Nestled in the heart of the Copeland Oaks Retirement Community Campus, Crandall Medical Center is a 198-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility. After a serious injury, illness or surgery, you may recover slowly. You may need to regain your strength, relearn skills or find new ways to do things. Crandall Medical Center is here to help with every step of your recovery process. Our trained caregivers and rehabilitation experts will help you restore optimal health and help you regain your independence.
Be the first to write a review! Write a Review »