Full-Service Auto Maintenance & Repairs in Decatur, Georgia
Busy drivers in Decatur, Georgia, depend on one local shop to take care of their vehicles, from new tires to regular maintenance, oil changes, repairs and more.
Neighbors in Decatur, Georgia, have better things to do than sit around worrying about the reliability of their automobiles. They need reliable information about how much repairs will cost, if their cars need them. There's simply too much to see and do, from.. music at Eddie's Attic to enjoying the great restaurants and boutiques in the Decatur Square.
That's why they rely on Decatur Tire and Service to take care of their auto needs, from routine maintenance and oil changes to repairs and emissions testing. The folks at Decatur Tire and Service handle it all, with a high level of care and attention to detail. That's so important when it comes to something as important as our vehicles.
Locals also appreciate the little things, like shuttle service and waiting room Wi-Fi, at Decatur Tire and Service. Both are attributes designed to make the auto repair and maintenance process a little less schedule-skewing for customers.
As an added bonus, Decatur Tire and Service is backed by NexTire, its parent company. This "small shop" feeling and the professionalism of a larger enterprise delivers accountability to supporting neighbors.
Complete Auto Services
- New tire purchase
- Tire repair
- Tire rotation, alignment and balancing
- Lube, oil changes and filter servicing
- Regular maintenance: 30,000, 60,000, and 90,000-mile check-ups
- Air conditioning service and repair
- Air filters
- Belts and hoses
- Cooling system
- CV and drive axles
- Electrical system and batteries
- Emissions testing
- Exhaust service
- Engine problems including diesel engines
- Fuel injection system
- Front-end service
- Power steering
- Suspension, shocks and struts
- Check-engine light diagnosis
- Other computerized diagnostics
Tips to Save More Time and Money
- Each year, a month before your birthday: Mark your calendar for your annual emissions tests. You'll avoid any hassle if you schedule them before it's time to submit the results and renew your vehicle registration. Decatur Tire and Service can handle this for you and help you deal with any issues that arise as a result of the test.
- Each quarter, as the new season begins: Start each new season by scheduling any routine services that your auto will need in the coming months. Doing this task at a set time, like when you check your smoke alarm batteries and change the air filters in your home, ensures the optimal performance of your automobile. You can go to www.NexTire.com to reserve your services from the comfort of your home or office.
- Each month: It's estimated that spending 15 minutes each month on the following items can help prevent up to 70% of the issues that lead to highway breakdowns! To keep your vehicle running smoothly, make sure you check the following each month:
-Fluid levels (transmission, brake and power steering)
The online home for Decatur Tire and Service, at www.NexTire.com, is your hub for a range of services that can make maintenance less stressful for you. There, you can:
- Schedule your service
- Request a repair estimate
- Get exclusive access to online-only coupons
- See NexTire's additional locations
Decatur Tire and Service's "Tire Fitment Guide" will help you find the best tires for your vehicle, based on its make, model and year. You can narrow the results to show only the ones you want to see and view install costs, too.
Local drivers trust Decatur Tire and Service to keep them on the road comfortably and efficiently. For all of your auto needs, call 404-850-9167, so you can enjoy all that Decatur has to offer!
AAA Approved Auto Repairs; ASE Certified Technicians
No materials go to waste! Decatur Tire and Service recycles tires, oil, oil filters, anti-freeze and uses Eco-friendly practices when and wherever they can.
I went in to Decatur Tire for a simple oil change and tire rotation, while my vehicle was in Justin notified me my tires had alot of wear and needed replacement. So not knowing much about tires i... wasnt sure what to do then Justin took me out to my car and showed me my tires and oh my, my tires were gone i cant believe i was riding around like that. we discussed pricing and i had always gone to Sams in the past for the price as i was going to leave to go to sams Justin then called Sams with me to get pricing (which was a little cheaper) then He matched the price and i was on my way in an hour. My first time going to Decatur and I will definately return for all my oil changes and tires. Great job to Justin and his peopleVIEW MORE »VIEW LESS »
Displaying 1-5 of 5
I went in to Decatur Tire for a simple oil change and tire rotation, while my vehicle was in Justin notified me my tires had alot of wear and needed replacement. So not knowing much about tires i wasnt sure what to do then Justin took me out to my car and showed me my tires and oh my, my tires were gone i cant believe i was riding around like that. we discussed pricing and i had always gone to Sams in the past for the price as i was going to leave to go to sams Justin then called Sams with me to get pricing (which was a little cheaper) then He matched the price and i was on my way in an hour. My first time going to Decatur and I will definately return for all my oil changes and tires. Great job to Justin and his people
I have relied upon Decatur Tire and Service LLC for years and intend to keep doing so. In my opinion, they are pros at what they do and do what they say they are going to do in a timely manner and at a fair price.
Posted on Citysearch on: 3/24/2010
Had a wonderful experience . Since I took my car there it runs great . Had my car at Kaufmann on church street and it rode horrible , got tired of taking it back to them , 1 trip to Decatur Goodyear and now it drives great
Beware! The last two times I have taken my car in for a routine oil change, my car has "failed" the diagnostic tests that they happen to be running a special on. My advice- ask questions and do not take their recommendations at face value. Get a second opinion.
Posted on Citysearch on: 3/7/2008
I had my car towed here after seeing them on the AAA website. Not only did they charge me $45 for an estimate, they refused to negotiate on any of the work they said ""had"" to be done. After speaking with my boyfriend and reviewing the problem online, I realized that they were charging way too much and I've decided to take my car elsewhere. I would do it myself (that's how simple this procedure is) if I could get under my car.