Two generations serving Houston since 1950. Located in FM 1960 area since 1968. Certified in Acupuncture since 1972. Past President of Texas Chiropractic College Alumni Association for eleven years, on board of directors over thirty-five years. Served on many committees of local, state and national chiropractic organizations. Twenty-five years perfect attendance in Rotary International. Proud member of Houston Northwest Chamber of Commerce.