As a person who was accidentally poisoned by commercial insecticide many years ago, I was looking for a service that I could feel safe using. Selected this company because of the products they use. They treat my home once a year with excellent results. Have recommended them to friends.
Posted: 12/15/2014 • Link to this review
We have been customers since we moved into our house and have always been extremely pleased. I love the fact that it's an annual spray. I was nervous at first that it wouldn't work, but it does! If we ever have any problems during the year, Mike comes out right away and fixes it for us. I love the fact that it's safe for my kids and pets, too. My only regret is that I wish I had used them for my termite service!
Posted: 6/17/2011 • Link to this review