EasyHandsFree mobile installation service that helps mid-Atlantic regional companies increase revenue and improve safety. How?
· Installation of hands-free cell phone systems company vehicles leads to more monthly revenue.
· Integrated safety improvements and a built-in solution to legal issues will increase the employee morale.
· Showing initiative in solving legal and safety dilemma will build trust and solidify your working relationship.
· Extremely flexible, mobile.. service will meet the demands of your employees schedules and not inconvenience them, while at the same time giving them the features they need.
EasyHandsFree is uniquely positioned to assist companies in improving safety and productivity. Our business model focuses on a reliable supply of quality hands-free systems, flexible expert installation at the customers convenience, and follow-up support for end-users. Here are some examples of how a relationship with EasyHandsFree will help your business:
· Offer your employees benefits without interfering with, or significantly changing, your operations.
· Safer drivers mean fewer accidents less internal work and an increased return on investment.
· Upgrading or trading of vehicles does not translate to lost investment, since the systems can be easily de- and re-installed.
· Working with EasyHandsFree allows your people to concentrate on what they do best and make you money; adding valuable features and services will not require extra manpower.
· From luxury to basic cars to many types of trucks, EasyHandsFree handles most vehicles.
· You do not have to add support roles onto your current staff. EasyHandsFree offers full support after the installation we have the necessary knowledge, resources and industry relationships in place, to take care of your clients with excellent customer service.
EasyHandsFree has installation engineers with 15 years of automotive electronics and communications experience in Europe, and thousands of installs. Professionally, we are members of MERA- Mobile Electronics Retailers Ass'n; SEMA- Specialty Equipment Manufacturers Ass'n; CEA- Consumer Electronics Ass'n, all of which provide support. We have relationships built with our suppliers and the manufacturers of our products, so our support staff has many resources to help handle any issues.