I live and work in Las Vegas, Nevada as a publicist and a designer in my every day life. I also sell AVON and mark products. mark is the hipper, trendier side of AVON.
One of the main reasons I decided to sell AVON in addition to my day job is because AVON earned top billing with PETA because of their pioneering stance against animal testing and cruelty. When other beauty companies refused to give up their cruel testing practices, AVON took a stand and went totally cruelty.. free.
If you are looking for a green (environmentally friendly) Independent Avon Sales Representative, you've found the right one! I believe in giving back to the community I live in and the word at large. I donate 5% to 10% of every AVON/mark sale to various organizations including AFAN Las Vegas (AID for AIDS Nevada) and NRDC National Resource Defense Council to stop global warming. You can rest assured you are shopping with the very best independent AVON Sales Representative in Las Vegas when you choose to shop with me as your personal sales representative. I am currently a proud member of several environmental organizations including the Sierra Club. Also a member of the Greater Las Vegas Orchid Society, Moveon.org, and KNPR National Public Radio.
Here's the #1 thing I firmly believe in: allowing my customer to shop at their own leisure. I will not call you or hound you once you place an order. I will only call you if you ask me to. I will let YOU set the pace for your orders. This is why I highly encourage and recommend online ordering versus the brochure. You can shop at your own convenience (in the middle of the night and in your pajamas!) without any sales pressure whatsoever. Shipping is $3.00 delivered right to your doorstep and I'm currently offering FREE SHIPPING on any size order until Mother's Day. See my website for details.
Returns are super easy and if you need any help with finding a product, a recommendation, complaint or praise - please do not hesitate to contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call me a (702) 569.6999.
A few tips on how to make your AVON experience more eco-conscious:
1. Buy products with less packaging (most AVON products are minimally packaged, thankfully!)
2. If you ask me to hand deliver your items, please be local. In most cases, I walk or use my bicycle (weather permitting, of course). This is great exercise and saves me gas (plus a little sunshine never hurt anyone).
3. If you need to regularly re-order items as you run low, consider a reusable tote bag with your name on it so I won't have to use a brand new shopping bag every time. If you don't have one, I can get one for you with the AVON logo for $3.95
4. Check your plastic bottles for the recycle symbol code on the bottom.
5. Subscribe to my e-newsletter (1st Issue coming soon!) by emailing me at email@example.com with your email address and subject line: NEWSLETTER. I promise to have lots of anecdotes, product reviews, best bets if you are green, gift ideas, events and promotions.
* By Appointment Only