Comprehensive Care in a Country Setting.
Elizabethtown Area Animal Hospital was established in 1950 by Dr. Phillip P Metzger. Dr. Metzger sold EAAH in 1984 to Dr. Ed Swartz, who in turn sold to Dr. DeLaney in April of 1989. Dr. DeLaney built the new facilities in June of 2002. Currently, Dr. DeLaney is the only doctor at EAAH, serving over 3,000 clients.
EAAH is a small animal hospital, meaning we see a variety of domesticated animals such as dogs, cats, ferrets, rabbits,.. guinea pigs, and hamsters to name a few.
Be the first to write a review! Write a Review »