Holy Cross Christian Pre-School began in 1957, in a barn on Schoenersville Road. In 1963, the first unit of the new church was built, and in 1990, the church was completed with a second unit. In 1998, a new sign was built out front. Lastly, 2002 marked the renovation of the first unit, which included a full-time preschool and a fenced playground. Call us today for more information.
Be the first to write a review! Write a Review »