• Claim This Profile!
    Join thousands of businesses who are using Kudzu to find new customers.

    When you register, you can:

     •  List your specialties
     •  Respond to reviews
     •  Create special offers

Ildesa, Joyce M MD

(619) 670-5400

10862 Calle VerdeLa Mesa, CA 91941   map »

Business overview

Insurance What is this?

  • Blue Cross of California
  • Community Health Group
  • Health Net
  • Sharp Health Plan

Reviews

View More »

Awesome Doctor and Human, 9/10/2008

Dr. Ildesa really cares about her patients!!! She is proactive and would like her patients to take action to help themselves (she will suggest how and where to go) instead of offering unnecessary... treatments or medications. She is very hands on and takes a true interest in each and every patient.

VIEW MORE »VIEW LESS »

Wonderful Doctor!, 7/30/2008

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Ildesa she is a great doctor. Sheís not in a hurry to rush you in and out she takes her time leaving no stone unturned. You can really tell that she cares... about you and your health to find a solution to what ever ails you and thatís a comforting feeling. When you have a problem she is the one to call you back 80% of the t time the other 20% is her friendly nurse who knows exactly who you are. Iíve never gotten a call from the doctor her/him themselves itís always been a nurse or receptionist. So itís great that a doctor can take time out of the day to call you themselves. Iíve referred 2 family members and a friend and they also like the service of care.

VIEW MORE »VIEW LESS »

Displaying 1-2 of 2

Reviews

lks2run262

Reviews: 9

Awesome Doctor and Human

Dr. Ildesa really cares about her patients!!! She is proactive and would like her patients to take action to help themselves (she will suggest how and where to go) instead of offering unnecessary treatments or medications. She is very hands on and takes a true interest in each and every patient.

  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Service
  • Value

Was this review helpful?

YES  |  NO

Drtwich

Reviews: 3

Wonderful Doctor!

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Ildesa she is a great doctor. Sheís not in a hurry to rush you in and out she takes her time leaving no stone unturned. You can really tell that she cares about you and your health to find a solution to what ever ails you and thatís a comforting feeling. When you have a problem she is the one to call you back 80% of the t time the other 20% is her friendly nurse who knows exactly who you are. Iíve never gotten a call from the doctor her/him themselves itís always been a nurse or receptionist. So itís great that a doctor can take time out of the day to call you themselves. Iíve referred 2 family members and a friend and they also like the service of care.

  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Service
  • Value

Was this review helpful?

YES  |  NO