My child's birthday party was at this place. This was the first time her party was a bust. The party was during the summer and the place was too warm inside. I could barely feel the air conditioning. But the worst was when the power went out after it started raining. The inflatables flattened like pancakes. Everything happened so quickly. My child's birthday part was ruined. When I talked to the manager about this, I told her they should have had generators. SHE SAID GENERATORS ARE TOO EXPENSIVE AND SHE UNDERSTANDS SOMETHING COULD HAVE HAPPENED, BUT NO ONE GOT HURT! Run as fast as you can away from this place. They want your $$$, but care nothing about the safety or well being of their customers. Yes, this place is cheap, but your life is valuable.
Posted: 8/01/2010 • Link to this review