Leucadia Law & Mediation

5 star rating 7 Reviews

(760) 632-7700 Call

Write a Review Write a Review

914 North Coast Highway 101Encinitas, CA 92024

Kudzu - Best Of Winner

Leucadia Law & Mediation - Encinitas, CA - Best Of 2014 - Kudzu.com Leucadia Law & Mediation - Encinitas, CA - Best Of 2014 - Kudzu.com

Reviews

  • Leucadia Law & Mediation - Encinitas, CA -  laurajeanine

    Reviews: 3

    Amazing!
    laurajeanine (3 reviews)
    4/26/2007

    Mr. Harmeling helped us to negotiate a breach of contract dispute with incredible integrity. The quality of his work and the promptness of his service saved us a ton of trouble and heartache. I highly recommend his office!

    More »

    Was this review helpful?

    (0) (1)

  • Leucadia Law & Mediation - Encinitas, CA -  5minl8

    Reviews: 1

    Top notch service, made it easy
    5minl8 (1 review)
    11/06/2006

    Henry is persistant and has attention to detail. His charamatic style and acute negotiating skills, put you at ease and let you feel assured that all matters are taken care of, no stone unturned. The results confirm this. He settled my accident case, which was dragging on in the hands of another attorney, in short order for top dollar and settled all the medical costs at a minimum. His fees were entirely fair. It allowed me to put an end to this and move on from an unfortunate accident.

    More »

    Was this review helpful?

    (0) (0)

  • Leucadia Law & Mediation - Encinitas, CA -  BuckMcHugh

    Reviews: 2

    Harmeling saved my professional life!!
    BuckMcHugh (2 reviews)
    11/05/2006

    Henry Harmeling is the best lawyer anyone could ask for. My former employer got injunctions against my business preventing me from competing with him in the home building industry and he tried to sue me for unfair competition. Henry got the injunctions lifted and had the case thrown out of court. I literally would have no business if it was not for Henry Harmeling's fantastic work. Also one of my clients who owed my company nearly $25,000 would not pay his bill. After I put Henry on the case, the client payed up in full within a few weeks. I can not say enough about Henry Harmeling. He was a Godsend to my business. Buck McHugh AmWest Builders President 781-923-1423

    More »

    Was this review helpful?

    (0) (0)

  • Leucadia Law & Mediation - Encinitas, CA -  ddub93

    Reviews: 1

    thank you
    ddub93 (1 review)
    11/04/2006

    Thanks to Mr. Harmeling we were able to avoid going to court for an old debt. Henry helped us settle our debt without going to court and saved us $1000's of dollars in the settlement.

    More »

    Was this review helpful?

    (0) (0)

  • Leucadia Law & Mediation - Encinitas, CA -  Bright

    Reviews: 1

    Great Attorney!
    Bright (1 review)
    11/03/2006

    As the saying goes, 99% of attorneys make the rest look bad. Henry is definitely part of the other 1%. He is dependable, knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend his services.

    More »

    Was this review helpful?

    (0) (0)

  • Leucadia Law & Mediation - Encinitas, CA -  jroll9

    Reviews: 1

    Saved Me Big Time
    jroll9 (1 review)
    11/03/2006

    Mr. Henry "DJ" Harmeling was able to do for me in a few hours what 3 months of phone calls to various executives at Verizon, letters from the San Diego Police Department and help from the Public Utilities Commission had failed to accomplish. His skill and vision saved me over $13,000 and helped me quickly resolve a theft case that Verizon Wireless had, up until that point, refused to work with me to resolve. It wasn't just a matter of understanding the law - his business saavy, litigation experience and creativity helped him quickly find the right people and the right pressure points to wake up the 800 lb. gorilla and get them to take action. I was thoroughly impressed and can recommend his firm without hesitation.

    More »

    Was this review helpful?

    (0) (0)

  • Leucadia Law & Mediation - Encinitas, CA -  topmodel85

    Reviews: 1

    Henry is the Best!
    topmodel85 (1 review)
    11/03/2006

    Henry is the best! I was hit by a car in a marked intersection and received a referral to a lawyer from my physical therapist. I had medical bills of over $38,000 but that lawyer tried to get me to settle for only $600 in my pocket. Henry got me over $54,000 in my pocket! Not only that, but Henry was great to work with. I strongly recommend the Law Offices of Henry Harmeling IV. XOXO Katie

    More »

    Was this review helpful?

    (0) (0)


Business details

Services

  • Mediation

Kudzu's "Best Of" Winner

2014

Hours of Operation

  • MON
  • 8:30am
  • 5:30pm
  • TUE
  • 8:30am
  • 5:30pm
  • WED
  • 8:30am
  • 5:30pm
  • THU
  • 8:30am
  • 5:30pm
  • FRI
  • 8:30am
  • 5:30pm
  • SAT
  • 8:30am
  • 12:00am
  • SUN

Payments Accepted

  • Mastercard
  • Visa

Year Established

1950

Languages Spoken

  • English