I cannot believe this place is still in business. The place is absolutely filthy, and reaks of cigarette smoke- I mean REAKS. I am sure employees must smoke in the back of the building. There is no ventilation and between the cigarette smoke and the acrylic fumes it's awful. The lady who did my nails today was incredibly rude. I don't know how they stay in business, except they are so cheap. But that is no surprise, considering how they must cut corners every where they can. I just can't get over how filthy everything was. I need to look up who to file a complaint with for how dirty it was. (Health department?) I would never go back there.
Posted: 12/22/2009 • Link to this review