Luminaire Service, Inc. has been helping Central Indiana businesses maintain and service their indoor and outdoor lighting systems since 1986.
Our Certified Lighting Technicians are trained and equipped to install and service:
* parking area and parking structure lights
* ground lights
* building lights
* illuminated signs
* landscape and pathway lights
* light sensors and other control devices
* time clocks
* high and hard to reach fixtures
* exit signs
* emergency lighting systems
* energy efficient lighting upgrades and retrofits
* fluorescent and HID fixtures
* lighting controls and occupancy sensors
Our Lighting Management Consultants? have been through a rigorous Lighting Management Consultant certification process to ensure that they ?have demonstrated a high level of technical competence and knowledge, as well as ethical fitness.?
The CLMC? designation is the oldest nationally recognized program in the nation, and the first certification accepted by Federal EPA Energy Star?.
A written examination is administered and covers every aspect of the lighting industry including:
* knowledge of lamps and ballasts
* the ability to calculate lighting levels, life cycle cost analysis and energy rates
* estimating and bidding
A CLMC? must be re-certified every three years by demonstrating continued education and association in the lighting industry.
After one of our Certified Lighting Management Consultants? has determined your unique lighting needs, the work will be performed by a Certified Senior Lighting Technicians.
A CSLT? must pass a written exam that shows he is proficient in basic and advanced lighting and lighting management operations. All Senior Lighting Technicians are recertified every three years to ensure they are knowledgeable in the latest lighting information.