Are you struggling in your connection with others? When our relationships with the key people in our lives are out of whack, we feel lost, afraid, and alone. When communication is not flowing smoothly and we don't feel heard, our anxious thoughts take on a life of their own. If we have trouble developing friendships and intimate relationships, we feel isolated and lonely. Thankfully, there are tools to improve the ability to connect with others. I can help by providing a safe,.. non-judgmental space for you to explore and address the concerns that have been keeping you up at night.
I bring strong clinical experience, empathy, and warmth to my work with couples and individuals looking to reconnect, get back on track, and increase the joy in their lives.
Together, we can face issues such as:
- Adjustment to Life Transitions such as Divorce, Marriage, Relocation, Aging
- Grief, Bereavement, and other types of Loss
- Caregiver Burnout and Adult Children of Aging Parents
- Managing Anxiety and Stress
- Strengthening Relationships With Better Communication
- Enhancing Self-Esteem and Cultivating Resilience
- Gender Identity (Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming Affirming)
An alliance with a therapist who is the right fit for you can make all the difference. I would be honored to be part of your journey. Call me at 949-648-7991 or email me at YourOCTherapist@gmail.com to schedule an appointment.
The offices are located in Irvine, near Red Hill and MacArthur, and convenient to Newport Beach, Corona del Mar, Costa Mesa, Tustin, Lake Forest, Aliso Viejo, Santa Ana, and other Orange County locations.
Marnee is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (83021) with certification in Grief and Bereavement Counseling.
* By Appointment Only
Be the first to write a review! Write a Review »