Drs. Christopher and Carol Martin are graduates of the Case Western Reserve School of Dental Medicine. Their dental practice was established in 1982. With their caring, and professional dental team, they provide general dental services for patients of all ages in the Kent and surrounding communities. "We are dedicated to our many loyal patients and families (many from our first years in practice). It has been very rewarding to see young children we have treated, grow up, get married, and now.. bring in their children for dental care!"
Our Mission: We firmly believe that through dental education, we can help our patients have a better understanding and appreciation of their oral health, empowering them to become more proactive and involved in their oral health care throughout their lives.
As always, we gladly welcome your referrals, returning patients, emergencies, and new patients.
* Dental Emergency Care Available
* Easy Access to Parking From Either E. Main Street or N. Willow Street
* We Accept All Major Credit Cards...Discover, Master Card, Visa, and American Express.
* We accept most dental insurance plans and we will work hard to help you make the most of your insurance.
* For those patients requiring more extensive treatment, we have available a line of credit for health care purposes through Care Credit. This is a no interest or low-interest loan when out-of-pocket expenses exceed $500.
* Seniors discounts given.
American Dental Association,
Academy of General Dentistry,
Ohio Dental Association,
Akron Dental Society,