Maryland's Best Property Management is a full service property Management firm dedicated to premier and quality service throughout the Maryland area. We take pride in our ability to upgrade, maintain and operate income property while maintaining the highest levels of occupancy and client satisfaction. We have a reputation for honesty and integrity while managing properties with your bottom line in mind.
We would be pleased to discuss in detail, your property and our services on a.. personal basis. Please drop us a line and let us make your real estate investment experience simple, fun and profitable!
Sample of Our Services:
· Screening of tenants. (Credit, Criminal & Rental History)
· Paying of all monthly bills, including mortgage and contract payments.
· Supplying of all necessary lease or rental agreements, rental applications, rent receipts, property condition reports, and all other documents required to meet Maryland and Virginias Landlord/Tenant Laws and other applicable statues.
· Handling of tenant disputes and arranging legal action for eviction and/or collections.
· Court appearances & Evictions.*
· Reviewing rents regularly.
· Detailed monthly financial statements.
· Supervised maintenance required to maintain your investment.
· Providing 24 hour answering service to maintain a high level of communication, occupancy, and emergency services.
· Conduct regular interior and drive-by inspections every 120 days.
· Coordinate all advertising as needed.*
· Disbursing of all tenant deposit refunds and supply of required documentation.
· Client notification prior to expending any excessive expense relating to managed units).
· Maintain client trust accounts and rent rolls. All collected rents and deposit subject to periodic audit by the Maryland and Virginia Real Estate Commission.
· Allow Tenants and Residents to make online payment from their Checking/Savings
· Issue electronic payments to Property Owners and Vendors.
* Additional fees may apply.
We provide the following documents in managing and protecting your investment.
· Complete Rental Agreements
· Application for Rental and Credit Information
· Condition Checklists
· Statements of Tenant Charges (statements of cleaning, rent and/or damage charges with deposit refund checks).
· Tenant Move-in Cleaning and Inventory Statements
· Tenant Move-out Cleaning and Inventory Statements
· Notice of Termination of Tenancy For Eviction.
· Tenant 60 Day Notices to Vacate
· Lead Paint Disclosures
All other documents reasonably required to manage your property.
What type of properties do we manage?
How much does this cost?
All of the owner services which has been covered in this brochure, with the exception of procuring new tenants, are provided for one low monthly fee. The tax-deductible fee is 10% of the monthly rent, with a minimum fee of $ 89.99 a month.
If you wish to be contacted by a representative please complete the form below or call 443-335-3901.
* By Appointment Only
* 24-Hour Service Available
Be the first to write a review! Write a Review »