FAMILY LAW AND CIVIL PRACTICE ATTORNEY
Monte K. Snyder, Attorney is a general practice law office which concentrates on family law issues, divorce/dissolution, child custody & support, spousal support, juvenile justice, wills & estate planning, probate administration, social security disability, landlord/tenant, traffic violations, & small business. This solo practice provides a "personal touch" to your legal issues at an affordable price.
As a solo practitioner, you deal directly.. with me, no paralegals or assistants. This allows me to provide a "personal touch" to your legal representation other law firms only promise but are unable to deliver. The attorney/client relationship is a team effort. Your active participation in your case is essential for effective representation. Suggestions, questions & ideas are welcome & encouraged at Monte K. Snyder, Attorney. Your legal issue is important to you & should be of equal importance to your attorney. Legal advice/counseling will allow you to make intelligent decisions regarding your case development at every stage of your case. Come see what a difference the "personal touch" can make in the delivery of legal services.
I've practiced law since 1985, both as owner/operator of my own offices & as a managing attorney/associate in several law firms.
I know the human condition, centering my practice on people's problems where they live. I also assist small business/entrepreneurs in their unique legal concerns. No issue is too small.
* Quality legal services delivered at an affordable price with a "personal touch".
* Calls are returned promptly.
* Appointments can be made at any time that is convenient to you.
* Clients receive copies of all pertinent documents, are billed regularly, and kept apprised of their case¬ís status.
You will receive a written estimate for the average cost of your typical legal services upon contract for legal services.
Two locations to serve you:
1. My home, situated in the Catalina Manufactured Home Park on State Route #4 in Middletown &
2. Dayton area clients at 4130 Linden Avenue, Claypool Building, Suite 304, Dayton, courtesy of my good friend, R. Jason Howard [by appointment only]
Always available by telephone & email.
Cash, Personal Check, Travelers Check, Money Order
Licensed attorney in Ohio & Federal District Court; Arbitrator for the Dayton Better Business Bureau; Ohio State Bar Association
* By Appointment Only