Private Care At Home is the ideal solution for elderly or disabled individuals who want to maintain their dignity and independence at home.
Essential support necessary to help elder individuals remain right at home without the worry of being alone. This can help improve a sense of belonging, increase confidence and reduce that feeling of loneliness.
Compassionate, reliable and affordable non-medical in home supportive services to the frail, elderly, chronically ill and disabled individuals in the community. Providing adult care services that support independent living and promote dignity and a positive quality of life.
Private Non-Medical In-Home care for individuals and family members concerned about compassionate quality care for their loved ones at home.
Complimentary in home assessment and to coordinate an Individual plan that clearly states the specific.. services we will provide. Our Senior Caregivers, Companions and Homemakers are not nurses and do not perform medical services. However, the majority of clients who are receiving medical care can use our adult caregivers for all Non-Medical in home care needs and save themselves substantial amounts of money.
• Companionship, Socialization & Communication ~ Providing the stimulation and interaction needed to maintain a meaningful life. We know the importance of listening to our client’s stories and recognizing their interests, abilities and routines.
• Support of Family and Friends ~ Providing relief for family caregivers in order to prevent burnout which could occur as a result of caring for someone.
• Nutrition and Meal Preparation ~ Assured by planning and preparing meals using the client's preferences and special dietary needs as guidelines. Meal planning, preparation, storing meals prepared for future use and labeled with date. Assisting with the grocery shopping to ensure proper foods are purchased.
• Medication Reminders ~ Often seniors may forget to take medications on time or are unable to pick them up from the pharmacy.
• Light Household Tasks ~ Providing assistance with chores, light housekeeping, laundry, running errands, changing of linens and removal of garbage.
• Transportation ~ Opportunities for day trips, shopping and social activities
• Accompany to appointments
• Sitting Service ~ Extra Care in Hospitals, Assisted Living Facilities & Nursing Homes ~ Able to assist the facility with coverage to sit with the patient.