Live Life To The Fullest, Every Day.
REM Minnesota, which has its state office in Edina, MN, serves adults, children, young people and their families with innovative, quality services and supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual or behavioral challenges they face. At multiple locations throughout Minnesota, we provide community living supportive residences for those with: congenital disability, acquired disability, functional challenges as.. people with disabilities age, behavioral issues associated with various disabilities, increased medical care, changes in family circumstances, crisis situations, and those with a desire to live in the community.
REM offers a personalized approach that empowers the people we serve to live, work, and participate in community life utilizing all of their abilities in the least restrictive setting possible. Supported by the state-of-the-art resources of The Mentor Network, we are committed to providing responsive and innovative community services in a safe and supportive environment, encouraging and protecting individual choice and personal dignity.
REM Minnesota's services include:
• 24-7 community supportive living
• Semi-Independent Living Services (SILS)
• In-home and hourly services
• Housing with services
• Immediate Care Facilities (ICFs/MR)
• Respite care
We also offer a dedicated Brain Injury program, a Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) supportive residence , Autism Spectrum Disorders services, and dedicated Mental Health homes and services.
Why should you choose REM Minnesota?
• Demonstrated expertise in assessing, supporting and serving individuals with mental retardation or developmental disabilities with significant behavioral, medical, and/or physical challenges.
• Maximum use of existing community resources to avoid duplication and control costs.
• Documented improvements in quality of life for individuals served. Quality of care based on individualized approach...
Be the first to write a review! Write a Review »