Safety Consultant will provide your company with training for your drivers and safety personnel.
Awareness is one of the greatest tools to prevent accidents through protected driving techniques.
Did you know that rear-end collision is the most frequent type of accidents on our highways today? Through our programs we teach your drivers how to prevent these accidents from happening.
We can train your best drivers to be "driver trainers". This program will teach your driver trainers how.. to teach subjects such as the Hours of Service for both interstate and intrastate (Florida). How to prevent rear-end , lane changes and intersection crashes. The critical causes leading up to crashes.
REMEMBER: EACH COMPANY IS ONLY
ONE ACCIDENT FROM BEING CLOSED.
Trained/Certified: Smith System©; Ethics and Technique©; Driver Trainer;HazMat;Instructor Course; Reasonable Suspicion; Highway Watch; Orientation;Corporate Back Safety; Value Driven Driving©; Basic Driver & Traffic Safety
Education (State of Florida); Third Party CDL Tester (Florida); OSHA, MSHA.
SPECIFIC DUTIES performed for different companies:
1. Monitor terminal staffing requirements, anticipate needs and generate suitable applicants to meet terminals needs.
2. Interview, select and conduct applicant background investigations.
3. Prepare qualification files in compliance with applicable regulatory and company requirements.
4. Conduct New Driver Orientation and other training as necessary.
5. Coordinate the terminals Driver Training Program.
6. Administer various personnel programs, as required by Terminal Manager.
7. Coordinate and monitor various maintenance activities to ensure appropriate compliance levels.
8. Audit and maintain Records of Duty Status in regulatory compliance.
9. Working knowledge of Federal and State Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
10. Working knowledge of applicable OSHA regulations and procedures.
11. Instruct drivers in skills necessary to safely operate a Tractor Trailer in accordance to company program standards.
12. Monitor drivers performance, provide feedback and assist in drivers achieving necessary skill levels.
13. Administer Company pre-trip inspection tests.
14. Administer company basic skills test.
15. Administer company road test.
16. Complete documentation in accordance with regulatory and company requirements.
17. Audit and maintain records in regulatory compliance.
Be the first to write a review! Write a Review »