Premises Liability Attorney in Atlanta, Georgia
With a law practice that spans 42 years, Donald P. Edwards handles cases related to nursing home abuse and other injury actions in Atlanta, Georgia.
Do you need legal assistance after an auto or truck collision? Do you suspect that the death of a nursing home patient is wrongful? If you want to obtain full compensation for victims who are hurt or killed because of another's fault and/or negligence, Donald P. Edwards is your legal.. ally.
With 40 years of experience, this Atlanta lawyer will represent your best interests. From premises liability to personal injury actions and other claims, this distinguished Georgia trial attorney will protect your rights.
Case Acceptance and Contingency Agreement
If you don't have money to pay for a good attorney in Atlanta,Georgia,Donald P. Edwards can still file your negligence lawsuit immediately. On the basis of a contingent-fee agreement,he will receive compensation for his service only if a court orders recovery of funds.
With Donald P. Edwards,you will have ethical and aggressive legal representation in actions related to the following:
- Automobile accidents , spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy and dog bites
- Drunk drivers,wrongful death and motorcycle accidents
- Insurance bad faith, school bus accidents as well as slips and falls
- Traumatic brain injury
- Nursing home abuse and medical malpractice
- Vaccine injuries
- Auto/truck collisions
Legal Recognition and Awards
As an agent of social change, Donald P. Edwards has received multiple awards including the following:
- Recipient of the State Bar Community Service Award
- Recipient of Georgia's Super Lawyers in 2010 to 2013
- Rated "AV" by Martindale-Hubbell,a respected national law directory
- Inductee to the Gate City Bar Association's "Hall of Fame"
- Recipient of the NAACP's Thurgood Marshall Award
- Recipient of the 2002 Silver Beaver Award for Volunteer Service
- Recipient of highest award for volunteer service from the Atlanta Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America
Civic Affiliations and Memberships
With a proven record of client representation since 1973, Donald P. Edwards is also a respected member of the following associations:
- Chairman, Fulton County Board of Ethics
- Immediate past chair, South Atlanta District for the Boy Scouts of America
- Founding president of Southwest Hospital Foundation; trustee, Southwest Hospital
- Past board president, Southwest Hospital Foundation; trustee, Southwest Hospital
- Past board president, Christian Council of Metropolitan Atlanta
- Founding president, Association of Metro Atlanta DFACS Boards
- Past chairman, Board of the Fulton County Department of Family and Children Services
- Member, Leadership Atlanta
- Supporting Member, Georgia Association of Trial Lawyers
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Past president of the Gate City Bar Association
- Member, Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Member, National Bar Association
- Past member, Board of Governors, National Bar Association
Representation of Victims of Negligence
If you have reason to suspect that your relative is the victim of nursing home abuse,contact this reliable legal counsel in Atlanta, Georgia who will do the following:
- Respond to your questions promptly
- Educate you about the choices you need to make
- Collate the evidence necessary to support your action
- Listen to your expectations attentively
- Represent you aggressively,ethically and professionally
In his long practice as an elderly care negligence attorney in Atlanta, Georgia, Donald P. Edwards is familiar with the types of injuries that can result in a negligence case. Some of these follow:
- Falls and fractures, physical or chemical restraints and poor personal hygiene
- Improper,wrong or overmedication;bed sores; and lack of supervision
- Physical abuse or unexplained injury, weight gain or loss and septic shock
- Aspiration pneumonia as well as theft of money and personal property
- Unexpected or wrongful death,unsanitary conditions and sexual assault
- Over-sedation, abandonment,substandard medical care and gangrene
- Defective equipment, malnutrition or dehydration and untrained or insufficient staff
2004 Inductee to the Gate City Bar Association's Hall of Fame. NAACP Thurgood Marshall Award Recipient. Chief Justice Robert Benham Community Service Award Recipient.
* By Appointment Only
Attorney Edwards represented me in my claim and lawsuit against a major package delivery company. He and his staff worked with diligence, professionalism and compassion throughout the entire process.... I want to thank Atty. Edwards and his professional staff for the dedication displayed to me and my case. I highly recommend them for any major and complicated personal injury case.VIEW MORE »VIEW LESS »
In a brief summary I developed Gillian Barre Syndrome in 2010 after receiving the flu vaccination. Attorney Edwards and his paralegal, Angela were easy to work with. He was able to settle my... case with an outcome in my favor. I would recommending using attorney Don Edwards if you were about to start a vaccination case in Atlanta.VIEW MORE »VIEW LESS »
Displaying 16-30 of 33
I called the law office of Donald P Edwards for help with my fathers needs and they helped him to get a settlement and give him some peace of mind. His office was friendly, well educated, and very understanding to our needs. We couldn't be any happier with any other attorney.
Posted: 9/19/2011 • Link to this review
After a fall in a downtown Atlanta crosswalk I sustained a severe ankle injury that required 6 surgeries and left me permanently disabled. After the first surgery I sought legal assistance from Attorney Donald Edwards. His expertise, commitment, & compassion is wonderful. As a result we successfully won the lawsuit! If you have any personal injury legal needs I highly recommend Attorney Donald Edwards.
Posted: 3/07/2011 • Link to this review
I am very appreciative of the service I received from The Law firm of Donald Edwards. My settlement was reach at the highest limit from both insurance company involved. His focus and patience in handling the procedures involving my case were God sent. Thank you Donald for your guidance.
Posted: 3/03/2011 • Link to this review
After experiencing a severe reaction to a vaccine, I sought legal help. My prayers were answered when Mr. Edwards agreed to represent me. Mr. Edwards said my case was complicated, but I had a legitimate claim and he would fight for my best interests. Mr. Edwards was true to his word. He worked diligently on my case for more than two years, never letting me give up. He was always professional and compassionate. Thanks to Mr. Edwards, I received compensation for my vaccine injury which has allowed me to remain in my home and to provide for my son. Words cannot express my gratitude to Mr. Edwards. A Thankful Teacher and Parent. PWL
Posted: 9/30/2010 • Link to this review
A year ago my son and I was involve in a terrible car accident where my son was taken to Scottish Rite hospital, were he spent eleven days. Attorney Edwards was referred by a good of my husband. From the start of the case to the ending, he kept us involved in every correspondance between the insurance company and himself, never did I had to call for an update. The end result was worth the hassle and time. My family and I recommend Attorney Donald Edwards and his law firm to get the job done right!
Posted: 5/20/2010 • Link to this review
Our daughter was injured by her 18 month vaccinations. We were referred to Mr. Edwards and immediately he began to prepare our case. It is because of his belief in us, his hard work and his ability to assemble the best team of experts that we won this case. Mr. Edwards has put in years of hard work on our case, he has been thorough and professional, he has lifted us up when we have felt so beaten down. Words can never explain the gratitude that we feel for his commitment to us and to our daughter. Because of him our disabled daughter will be able to have her needs met for the rest of her life. We highly recommend Mr. Edwards and his incredible staff.
Posted: 4/02/2009 • Link to this review
2 years ago i was injured in an auto accident and was reffered to Mr. Edwards by a family member. From the day i called him until the time we settled he stayed in touch with me and my family. He and his staff are very professional people. They handled my case very well and fast too. They also got me a very nice settlement and I was greatly satisfied. I really like the fact that he called me personally after my surgery to ask how I was doing and making sure that I was alright. If anyone who I know is ever in need of a good lawyer I would be sure to refer them to him.
Posted: 3/31/2009 • Link to this review
I was in an auto accident and I contacted Atty. Donald P. Edwards for assistance. I experienced excellent service when using the law firm. The service was very professional and timely. I was informed of every step. The outcome was successful. I highly recommend the firm and I will use it again.
Posted: 2/21/2009 • Link to this review