Premises Liability Attorney in Atlanta, Georgia
With a law practice that spans 42 years, Donald P. Edwards handles cases related to nursing home abuse and other injury actions in Atlanta, Georgia.
Do you need legal assistance after an auto or truck collision? Do you suspect that the death of a nursing home patient is wrongful? If you want to obtain full compensation for victims who are hurt or killed because of another's fault and/or negligence, Donald P. Edwards is your legal.. ally.
With 40 years of experience, this Atlanta lawyer will represent your best interests. From premises liability to personal injury actions and other claims, this distinguished Georgia trial attorney will protect your rights.
Case Acceptance and Contingency Agreement
If you don't have money to pay for a good attorney in Atlanta,Georgia,Donald P. Edwards can still file your negligence lawsuit immediately. On the basis of a contingent-fee agreement,he will receive compensation for his service only if a court orders recovery of funds.
With Donald P. Edwards,you will have ethical and aggressive legal representation in actions related to the following:
- Automobile accidents , spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy and dog bites
- Drunk drivers,wrongful death and motorcycle accidents
- Insurance bad faith, school bus accidents as well as slips and falls
- Traumatic brain injury
- Nursing home abuse and medical malpractice
- Vaccine injuries
- Auto/truck collisions
Legal Recognition and Awards
As an agent of social change, Donald P. Edwards has received multiple awards including the following:
- Recipient of the State Bar Community Service Award
- Recipient of Georgia's Super Lawyers in 2010 to 2013
- Rated "AV" by Martindale-Hubbell,a respected national law directory
- Inductee to the Gate City Bar Association's "Hall of Fame"
- Recipient of the NAACP's Thurgood Marshall Award
- Recipient of the 2002 Silver Beaver Award for Volunteer Service
- Recipient of highest award for volunteer service from the Atlanta Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America
Civic Affiliations and Memberships
With a proven record of client representation since 1973, Donald P. Edwards is also a respected member of the following associations:
- Chairman, Fulton County Board of Ethics
- Immediate past chair, South Atlanta District for the Boy Scouts of America
- Founding president of Southwest Hospital Foundation; trustee, Southwest Hospital
- Past board president, Southwest Hospital Foundation; trustee, Southwest Hospital
- Past board president, Christian Council of Metropolitan Atlanta
- Founding president, Association of Metro Atlanta DFACS Boards
- Past chairman, Board of the Fulton County Department of Family and Children Services
- Member, Leadership Atlanta
- Supporting Member, Georgia Association of Trial Lawyers
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Past president of the Gate City Bar Association
- Member, Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Member, National Bar Association
- Past member, Board of Governors, National Bar Association
Representation of Victims of Negligence
If you have reason to suspect that your relative is the victim of nursing home abuse,contact this reliable legal counsel in Atlanta, Georgia who will do the following:
- Respond to your questions promptly
- Educate you about the choices you need to make
- Collate the evidence necessary to support your action
- Listen to your expectations attentively
- Represent you aggressively,ethically and professionally
In his long practice as an elderly care negligence attorney in Atlanta, Georgia, Donald P. Edwards is familiar with the types of injuries that can result in a negligence case. Some of these follow:
- Falls and fractures, physical or chemical restraints and poor personal hygiene
- Improper,wrong or overmedication;bed sores; and lack of supervision
- Physical abuse or unexplained injury, weight gain or loss and septic shock
- Aspiration pneumonia as well as theft of money and personal property
- Unexpected or wrongful death,unsanitary conditions and sexual assault
- Over-sedation, abandonment,substandard medical care and gangrene
- Defective equipment, malnutrition or dehydration and untrained or insufficient staff
2004 Inductee to the Gate City Bar Association's Hall of Fame. NAACP Thurgood Marshall Award Recipient. Chief Justice Robert Benham Community Service Award Recipient.
* By Appointment Only
A great big thank you to Attn. Edwards and the staff (especially Tiffany) for all of the endless effort, diligence, and compassion you all exhibited for my auto claim. You all have impeccable... customer service and positive attitudes that made such a trying time less stressful. You all are the BEST!!! I am eternally grateful.VIEW MORE »VIEW LESS »
I was in an auto accident, the insurance company was giving me the run around. I call Mr.Edwards Law Firm to represent me. He immediately took over and my auto repairs,medical bills were paid and he... put money in my pockets. Big Thank You to Mr.Edwards his Law Firm, I would recommend Mr.Don Edwards to anyone in need of legal assistance.VIEW MORE »VIEW LESS »
Displaying 16-27 of 27
Working with Attorney Edwards has been rewarding. The whole process was slow to start, but the service I recieved was catered to my needs. He worked hard to fight for me. I would recommend his services.
Mr. Edwards is the most caring and compassionate lawyer there is! I have a sick child. He fought for her rights, and I was VERY HAPPY with the outcome!
very dependable, quality work.recommended highly. the service that we received was outstanding.we where very please
Their team always kept me in the loop every week! They got my case completed sooner than I thought. Very helpful and got my fair settlement FAST ! Best in town for accident cases in ATL. Byron, Atlanta, GA
Mr. Edwards is a very professional attorney who is thorough, honest, meticulous, prompt in responses to me, his client, and he is most reliable. I trust him completely and without reservation.
Our daughter was injured by her 18 month vaccinations. We were referred to Mr. Edwards and immediately he began to prepare our case. It is because of his belief in us, his hard work and his ability to assemble the best team of experts that we won this case. Mr. Edwards has put in years of hard work on our case, he has been thorough and professional, he has lifted us up when we have felt so beaten down. Words can never explain the gratitude that we feel for his commitment to us and to our daughter. Because of him our disabled daughter will be able to have her needs met for the rest of her life. We highly recommend Mr. Edwards and his incredible staff.
2 years ago i was injured in an auto accident and was reffered to Mr. Edwards by a family member. From the day i called him until the time we settled he stayed in touch with me and my family. He and his staff are very professional people. They handled my case very well and fast too. They also got me a very nice settlement and I was greatly satisfied. I really like the fact that he called me personally after my surgery to ask how I was doing and making sure that I was alright. If anyone who I know is ever in need of a good lawyer I would be sure to refer them to him.
Attorney Edwards handled my case with expert precision and I received a fair settlement. Thanks a million. W. Dale Evans
I was in an auto accident and I contacted Atty. Donald P. Edwards for assistance. I experienced excellent service when using the law firm. The service was very professional and timely. I was informed of every step. The outcome was successful. I highly recommend the firm and I will use it again.
I was referred to Attorney Donald Edwards by members of my family. He'd basically been their one-stop legal shop for several decades. When I was injured in a car accident, the first thing I did was call Attorney Donald Edwards. Mr. Edwards and his devoted legal team put their experience to work for me immediately (just a day after my accident!). They helped me through every step of the process and kept me updated. Attorney Donald Edwards got me a great settlement in a very short amount of time! To this day, we still rely on Mr. Edwards for all of our family's legal needs. He's trustworthy, experienced and hard working. I would definitely recommend hiring Attorney Donald P. Edwards.
Mr. Donald Edwards took my case against the US HHS relating to a vaccine injury. It took a long time coming but he was able to get me a very commendable settlement. He and his office staff were always available to me and he never once made me feel like I was wasting my time and/or his. I am very thankful to him for being the wonderful attorney and person that he is.
After I fell on a wet floor and fractured my ankle I didn't know where to turn for legal help. I knew I didn't want one of those TV lawyers and Attorney Edwards and his law firm were recommended to me by a family friend. That recommendation was a blessing to me because I found not only sound legal advice, but also a compassionate attorney and staff that encouraged me along my road to recovery. When I became dissatisfied with one of the surgeons I had used before my fall, Attorney Edwards recommended a surgeon who was as compassionate, professional, and skilled as he was. Attorney Edwards and his staff were always accessible to me when I called and kept me well informed of the developments of my claim. When Attorney Edwards felt that the insurance company for the location where I fell treated me unfairly with an inadequate offer, Attorney Edwards did not hesitate to recommend filing a lawsuit. His tenacity on my behalf resulted in a quick financial settlement of which I am extremely well pleased. Thank you Attorney Edwards! I found not only a good lawyer but also a friend. I bless you and appreciate you for helping me throughout my healing - physically, emotionally and financially. ....G.S., Atlanta, GA