Two Wheel Adventures is a State of Georgia approved provider of motorcycle training. Successful completion of the MSF (Motorcycle Safety Foundation) Basic Riders Course or the One day Riders Course leads to license waiver in Georgia.
Owner Chris Carr, has been actively engaged in motorcycle training and education since 2001. Chris is an MSF instructor who has also been trained as a DBS dirtbike and ATV coach. He also served on the American Honda Demo Team. Chris? programs have educated.. more than 6000 riders in the Atlanta area.
BASIC RIDER COURSE (BRC) ? $325
This is a two day program approximately 5 hours of classroom and 10 hours of riding.
- Understand and complete 4 Basic Riding Skills: riding in a straight line, shifting, turning and stoping.
- Successful completion of the course leads to license waiver in Georgia and motorcycle insurance discounts.
- Motorcycles and helmets will be provided.
ONE DAY LICENSING COURSE (ODLC) ? $175
This course is for motorcycle riders without a license or who have been riding on a permit.
- Must provide riding gear (long sleeves shirt, full fingered gloves, long pants, over the ankle sturdy boots).
- Must successfully achieve the objectives of exercise 1= control at low speed and must achieve the objectives of subsequent exercises to continue. The coach conducting the class is responsible for making this determination.
- After successfully completing the class, the rider will receive a course completion card to be taken to the DMV to obtain a GA. motorcycle license.
CHRIS CARR INTRODUCTION TO MOTORCYLE
This curriculum was created by Chris Carr to give the novice rider a 2 hour overview of rudimentary motorcycle operations, basic fundamentals and principles.
- This is the only 2 hour motorcycle course approved by the State of Georgia Motorcycle Safety Program.
- This is NOT a licensing class, but an opportunity to determine if motorcycling is something you want to pursue.