Septic Service Pro is owned and operated by families in Buford and Flowery Branch. We service north-east Atlanta including: Sugar Hill, Cumming, Alpharetta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Norcross, Duluth, Stone Mountain, Loganville, Grayson, Lawrenceville, Dacula, Winder, Hoschton, Commerce, Gainesville, Oakwood, and environs Trucks and equipment are located for easy access to these locations.
Our company has broad experience related to Septic, Home Construction plus Grading, and Industrial Engineering. Technicians have installed (hands-on) over 2,000 new construction septic installations and pumped or repaired hundreds of older septic systems. Everyone in the company works in the field, and were contractors building custom or track homes prior to 'the slow-down'.
We have over sixty-five years total experience in technology for septic including thirty years managing Engineering Projects to build product manufacturing plants with the installation of production equipment and all associated utilities throughout the USA and Europe. Our newest technician made a 96 and 100 on the two state required septic tests last year- - his background is twelve years of home construction plus college. One member has his college degree from the University of Virginia. Another has built entire subdivisions from raw land to sold houses.
Our goal is to deserve and keep the title: 'The Best Name in the Industry'.
We provide: (Prices given for home owner approval prior to any work being started.)
1.Septic tank pumping, low price and fixed quote. Environmental Health for the State of Georgia recommends that a septic tank be emptied every three to five years to remove solids collected in the tank. Water passing through the tank will carry the solids into the absorption field causing it to fail, whenever solids fill the tank. Pumping the tank saves installing a replacement field - - costing $3,000 to $9,000, not counting landscaping. (Free price quotes, with explanation, for any needed repairs identified are given after the tank has been pumped.)
2.Repair or replacement for any part of the septic system.
Septic filters cleaned or installed
3. Absorption (drain, leach) field repair or replacement. (Free quote.)
4. Pipes, lines unstopped by hydro-jetting.
5. Pumps replaced both interior and exterior lift pumps for raw sewage or septic waste water.
6. Some failed Absorption Fields may be reclaimed (not replaced) by hydro-jetting to loosen solids, then sucking out the lines with septic truck vacuum, and if greatly non-absorbent, adding Pro-Pump enzymes and bacteria plus oxygen release to eliminate the bio-mat stopping ground absorption of the water.
7. Complete systems installed to each county?s specification and choice of system type.
8. Inspection letters for real estate sales provided.
9. Easy access, no digging, Risers installed over tanks and pumps.
10. Video Camera inspection In pipe available.