Professional Tree Trimming Company in Atlanta, Georgia
With nearly 15 years of experience and the expertise of certified arborists, this locally owned full-service tree company specializes in tree diagnosis, treatment, trimming and removal at reasonable prices.
Trees in every shape and form make a powerful statement in each landscape. Sturdy oaks, with years of wisdom, stand proudly and offer a quiet place to connect with nature. Elegant willows sway gracefully in the wind, reminding us to take time to sit and reflect on a nearby bench.
To maintain the health of your landscape, the professionals at 404-CUT-TREE will help you diagnose, treat, trim or remove diseased trees. This full-service tree company, established in 1999, is locally owned and committed to complete customer satisfaction.Tree Care Expertise
With years of experience, 404-CUT-TREE employs certified arborists who are highly skilled. Some of the company's distinctions in Alpharetta tree care include the following:
- TrimmingCertified Arborists
The certified arborists at 404-CUT-TREE, with accreditation from the International Society of Arboriculture, focus on maintaining the health of trees. They have the knowledge to make accurate diagnoses and provide effective treatment solutions. The experts at 404-CUT-TREE have identified several causes for stressed trees:
- Watering issues in either extreme
- Crowding from other trees, greenery or physical structures
- Incorrect planting
- Mechanical injury above and below ground
- Improper pruning
As a result, the pros at 404-CUT-TREE indicate that stressed trees show the following signs:
- Bacterial infections
- Fungal infections
- Poor health and appearance Tree Trimming and Removal Professionals
Homeowners know that trees need trimming but often don't have the knowledge to handle this step correctly. With the professionals at 404-CUT-TREE, each tree is pruned properly and carefully. These experienced tree experts in Alpharetta, Georgia, know how to select the right branches for trimming to achieve these results:
- Allow a clearer area under the tree
- Eliminate structural defects and decay
- Encourage fruit production
- Improve a view
- Make the tree more resistant to weather events
- Permit more sunshine in the yard
According to the pros at 404-CUT-Tree, the following are some of the more common defects, which pruning can help correct:
- Branch crossovers
- Broken, dead, diseased or deformed branches
- Co-dominant stems
- Crown too dense
- Excessive leaning over home
- Branches blocking a view
- Extra weight on the end of a branch
- Misshapen tree
- One branch too large in relation to the tree
- Storm damage
- Trees spaced too close togetherTree Pruning Tips
The certified arborists at 404-CUT-TREE have the training for proper tree pruning in Alpharetta, Georgia. They know the specific points to consider during each season. Here are some of their tips:
- Spring: Trim flowering trees shortly after the blossoms fall.
- Summer: Minimize pruning and limit to dead wood.
- Fall: Dead wood and smaller live cuts are acceptable.
- Winter: If larger cuts are needed, this time of year is ideal for pruning.Reasons to Rely on Tree Experts
Many homeowners often tackle the dangerous job of tree cutting and removal. After serious consequences, they realize that these projects require the assistance of professionals.
Here are some reasons to rely on the tree experts at 404-CUT-TREE.
- Chainsaws are dangerous.
- Tree professionals have the proper equipment, such as tractors and cranes, for handling large and damaged trees.
- Tree work near power lines requires specific training because tree branches can conduct electricity.
- Trained crews know how to handle fallen trees in other emergency situations safely.
When you need a full-service tree trimming company and tree care operation in the Atlanta area, 404-CUT-TREE is the reliable one to call. With a long track record of satisfied customers, we save trees!